What's next?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, I think it's pernounced as Aether. Secondly, I say they're starting to turn from Germany settings into American settings. The pictures I see sure look a lot like New York in destruction.

Actually the Aether and Agartha are two completely different places. The Aether was where Sam's soul resided after she entered the pyramid and allowed her to control the zombies. It's kind of like purgatory, but a little different.

Agartha is a mystical place where an ancient and technologically advanced civilization supposedly resides. Agartha is never directly mentioned though, and is only a theory to explain some of the mysteries of Shangri La.

Actually the Aether and Agartha are two completely different places. The Aether was where Sam's soul resided after she entered the pyramid and allowed her to control the zombies. It's kind of like purgatory, but a little different.

Agartha is a mystical place where an ancient and technologically advanced civilization supposedly resides. Agartha is never directly mentioned though, and is only a theory to explain some of the mysteries of Shangri La.

Thanks. That's going to help me on my fourth season.

Thanks. That's going to help me on my fourth season.

No problem.

The guy who said teleporters are time machines what a great shout out i totally forgot about the big ass one on moon so we have rictofen in control but if we turn back in time he has control of every zombie, but that leaves two questions 1.if they do back in time would evrething go back in time like rictofen into his body again and two was the destroying earth easter egg al for nothing?

the i see it is that we use the teleporter to escape rictofen on the moon to go back in time or to a differant location and he is still in control of zombies, and that samantha has the abilty to swap bodies so she can get a girl body grwo up and thats who the girl is on the poster released. though there is the theory that if we go back in time rictofen dosent and he stays on the moon with the zombies and gets bored also we can still swap rictofen back to his bodyas the pyramid is still open and sam and rictofen are still on the moon. i wonder what teddy has to say about this. we must remember that we can only teleport to places with another teleporter or does the fact that we teleported to call of the dead which had no teleporter in it and still teleported out without a teleporter prove that theory wrong? i would like to learn more about back characters like sophia and dr maxis and i think we should find out where or what has actually happened to the dog.

my final point is that when hellhounds come it says fetch me their souls. does this mean sam was always trying to escape the pyramid and this was her plan.

only time will tell what awaits us in the theatre of the dammed ( black ops 2)

all referances to we mean rictofen nikolai dmepsy and takeo!!!!!!

The guy who said teleporters are time machines what a great shout out i totally forgot about the big ass one on moon so we have rictofen in control but if we turn back in time he has control of every zombie, but that leaves two questions 1.if they do back in time would evrething go back in time like rictofen into his body again and two was the destroying earth easter egg al for nothing?

the i see it is that we use the teleporter to escape rictofen on the moon to go back in time or to a differant location and he is still in control of zombies, and that samantha has the abilty to swap bodies so she can get a girl body grwo up and thats who the girl is on the poster released. though there is the theory that if we go back in time rictofen dosent and he stays on the moon with the zombies and gets bored also we can still swap rictofen back to his bodyas the pyramid is still open and sam and rictofen are still on the moon. i wonder what teddy has to say about this. we must remember that we can only teleport to places with another teleporter or does the fact that we teleported to call of the dead which had no teleporter in it and still teleported out without a teleporter prove that theory wrong? i would like to learn more about back characters like sophia and dr maxis and i think we should find out where or what has actually happened to the dog.

my final point is that when hellhounds come it says fetch me their souls. does this mean sam was always trying to escape the pyramid and this was her plan.

only time will tell what awaits us in the theatre of the dammed ( black ops 2)

all referances to we mean rictofen nikolai dmepsy and takeo!!!!!!

They got to Cotd because when they overloaded the Gersche device during the egg for Ascension, it teleported them into the future. Think of it as like when the DG-2 overloaded the teleporter in Der Reise. It was pretty much the same thing.

They got to Cotd because when they overloaded the Gersche device during the egg for Ascension, it teleported them into the future. Think of it as like when the DG-2 overloaded the teleporter in Der Reise. It was pretty much the same thing.

If that were true, then they must have used the Q.E.D. when they tried to get back from Area 51.

If that were true, then they must have used the Q.E.D. when they tried to get back from Area 51.

I don't think I understand what you mean. They didn't go anywhere after Area 51, except for the moon, of which there are teleporters at both locations for travel in between.

Thats what i was thinking?? what do you mean illuminati?

I am saying Richtofen used Wunderwaffe DG-2 on the Teleporter and ended up in Der Reise in 1960's. Richtofen used the Gersh Device and ended up in Call of the Dead in 1970's. Now I'm saying Sam went to Area 51 after the Earth is destroyed. She must have used that special grenade on that teleporter and will end up probably in the Zombie World.

Thats what i was thinking?? what do you mean illuminati?

I am saying Richtofen used Wunderwaffe DG-2 on the Teleporter and ended up in Der Reise in 1960's. Richtofen used the Gersh Device and ended up in Call of the Dead in 1970's. Now I'm saying Sam went to Area 51 after the Earth is destroyed. She must have used that special grenade on that teleporter and will end up probably in the Zombie World.

Or she could've just used the still functional teleporter? I see what you're trying to say, but I don't think they needed to do anything special to go back to Area 51. Plus, who's to say that they (in terms of the ongoing story) actually went back to Area 51 after blowing up the Earth? Only when the game comes out will we find out.

who ever said it had to be the end of the world richtofen still does have the dg-2 pad on moon and he can always rewire it and go back in time so zombies still has many many options

I don't think Richtofen would want to go back, I don't think he physically could either. Unless he would be able to walk in Sam's body, which I doubt because she never seemed to be able to physically walk anywhere all those years, plus your legs would be next to useless if they haven't been used in what I'm assuming to be 40+ years. Also he now has control of all the zombies in the world, which wasn't completely destroyed either.

I think what you meant to say was that Sam, Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo would all want to go back in time, which would then open it up for many possibilities.

This is getting confusing!

Okay, crew starts in Shi No Numa, ends up in Der Riese(maybe by teleporter).

Overloads teleporter with Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ(Pack-a-Punched Wunderwaffe DG-2), ends up in Kino der Toten in the 60's. Somehow get to Ascension, activate the Kassimir(I think that's how it's spelled) Mechanisism, end up in Call of the Dead in early 2012(not the 70's, becuase how could the MODERN DAY CELEBRITIES AND A MODERN DAY FILM DIRECTOR BE IN THE 70'S? :facepalm: ). Fixing the teleporter(which is hidden behind the doors) end up in "paradise" aka Shangri-la.

Teleport to No Man's Land, then another teleport to the Moon, activate the pyramid, Samantha and Richtofen switch souls, Richtofen takes control of the zombies, crew blows up the Earth, and that's where Treyarch left off.

I hope that clears everything up, and stop saying that CoTD is in the 70's! I hate that people are being misled!

Overloads teleporter with Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ(Pack-a-Punched Wunderwaffe DG-2), ends up in Kino der Toten in the 60's. Somehow get to Ascension, activate the Kassimir(I think that's how it's spelled) Mechanisism, end up in Call of the Dead in early 2012(not the 70's, becuase how could the MODERN DAY CELEBRITIES AND A MODERN DAY FILM DIRECTOR BE IN THE 70'S? :facepalm: ). Fixing the teleporter(which is hidden behind the doors) end up in "paradise" aka Shangri-la.

Teleport to No Man's Land, then another teleport to the Moon, activate the pyramid, Samantha and Richtofen switch souls, Richtofen takes control of the zombies, crew blows up the Earth, and that's where Treyarch left off.

I hope that clears everything up, and stop saying that CoTD is in the 70's! I hate that people are being misled!

Almost. People, I'm not saying they did this on purpose. In fact, the whole time traveling thing was just accidents.

Who said Cotd was in the 70s?