Elena Siegman. Will She Return In Black Ops 2?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait so most of you guys like the screaming?

Man, I must not have a good taste for music then.

Paredolia and Coming home just seem to intense for me.

I mean i liked the parts when the song got calm for a few seconds, but once everything got all loud it ruined it for me.

:|

Then you probably do not like dubstep.

Wait so most of you guys like the screaming?

Man, I must not have a good taste for music then.

Paredolia and Coming home just seem to intense for me.

I mean i liked the parts when the song got calm for a few seconds, but once everything got all loud it ruined it for me.

:|

Then you probably do not like dubstep.

Not many people like dubstep. At least as far as I know.

• 9 months later...

Honestly, I'm getting sick of people laughing at my opinions.

Then get off the internet.

I honestly hope Elena does return, I love 115 and Abracadavre. If she does not, then it'll be a shame.

Um...? A bit of a delay in the post? This thread was made before the game even came out. And for the record that user has since been banned from this site... So that comment can be taken as even more harsh than you intended it to be.

Honestly, I'm getting sick of people laughing at my opinions.

Then get off the internet.

I honestly hope Elena does return, I love 115 and Abracadavre. If she does not, then it'll be a shame.

Um...? A bit of a delay in the post? This thread was made before the game even came out. And for the record that user has since been banned from this site... So that comment can be taken as even more harsh than you intended it to be.

Well he was banned after all, so I find it ironic that I even quoted him in the first place. An oversight on my part? Sure. Funny? You bet your ass it is.

-Whiskey