NEW ZOMBIE IMAGE

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but its fake and I have proof to back this up. First off you see a better zoomed in picture of the zombie in the back. The zombie in the back was copied from this picture here

This is all the proof I need to say its flat out fake also if it was real wouldnt treyarch be the first one to release it. I do give props to the guy who made this it does look cool but fake. Here is the video W2SpzYn8RIQ

Since no one can confirm the validity of this picture, I gotta say it's fake.

Yeah, I'm a skeptic. I've seen TONS of "professional looking images" that we're proven fake.

They looked better than this.

Looks very much realistic to me. Just because no one posted the source of this picture I don't want to say its fake. The picture looks real from what I can see.

i believe that we might get a zombies campaign kind of idea here. If you look somewhat closely, u can see resemblances to the single player campaign, except that the buildings are greatly damaged. maybe there was a chemical outbreak while they were testing weapons and it lead to this? please tell me what you think of my idea on this.

Since juggernog is there maybe this is an old map we have played on but all destroyed, or juggernog was mass produced at the time of this picture for something like Coke-cola

Perhaps this is the after effects from the events of Moon?

Sorry but its fake and I have proof to back this up. First off you see a better zoomed in picture of the zombie in the back. The zombie in the back was copied from this picture here

This is all the proof I need to say its flat out fake also if it was real wouldnt treyarch be the first one to release it. I do give props to the guy who made this it does look cool but fake. Here is the video W2SpzYn8RIQ

Good video, I completely missed the zombie in that picture.

Good video, I completely missed the zombie in that picture.

doesnt look like a zombie. Looks like a post/column to me. and besides, if one zombie looks similar to another, that doesnt mean its fake. Zombies use a pre-defined set of animations, so if a zombie is in a similar pose, that doesnt mean that it is fake.