NEW ZOMBIE IMAGE

Sorry I'm too lazy to quote but someone said that her hat has 1221 on it. Can you highlight it in the pic because I can't see it in there.

Edit: Holy skittles I see it there now, had to google and find a nice big image but I can make it out. Treyarch is teasing us with post-apocalyptic zombie scenario. Maybe the time the rockets fired (moon easter egg) was actually 12/21/12? If so then maybe we will be seeing a new cast for any zombie maps set in the future. Maybe eventually there will be some easter egg that you get the guys back down to Earth? Interesting stuff.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was just posted up on a Black ops facebook page. Not sure if its fan run

anyone verify?

[ Image ]

It's fan run and that image was made by a graphic designer. Fake.

In regards to the main post this looks incredibly fake, the woman has a terrible outline around her where it hasn't been cropped from the original image properly.

Also, please provide a source, we have no idea where you got this image from other than twitter according to the link of the image.

It looks real to me and I'm guessing that this is Paris in 2012. However, the zombie in the background still looks like he was shopped in there.

If the picture is from 3ARC they probably shopped it there :D

Of course this picture is not plain screenshot from a map but has been shopped for example the woman in the picture and so on.

Also, I think this is real. I'm as big a skeptic as anyone, but honestly, this is very well done. Looks like concept art to me. Those who are like "fake fake it's a fake." Well I guess that's your opinion. But just because there is a zombie in the picture that looks like it's from Nacht means nothing. It means that Treyarch had someone do concept art and they took a few easy steps to finish. It's small and most wouldn't notice.

Also, a picture like this comes from the source. And by that I mean Treyarch. They wanted this to be found. There's no way something like this "accidentally" leaks out.

To me this picture will always be fake. There is just TOO much information given away. For one thing, Treyarch released next to no information about Black Ops Zombies, let alone Perk Machines and Weapons. Secondly, the Photoshopping is sloppy and unproffessional. Not Treyarchs style. The backdrop is predictable, the Perk Machine looks unrealistic, the girl looks out of place, and the Zombie looks as though it's been taken straight from Nacht. Not to mention the fact it is wearing a Nazi uniform... I'm sorry, but to me this image is fake.

-Jolteon