Whats everyone's favorite gun that u buy off the wall?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite gun off the wall is AK74u but these are the guns I go for when I play co-op games. It's based on the location I run and ease to buy ammo.

Kino : ak74u

Five: mp5k

Ascension: mp5k

COTD:AK

Shang: AK

Moon :AK

Vrkt: MP40

SNN: MP40

In the past it has always been the Thompson (or Black Ops' counterpart in my opinion, the AK74u) but recently I have started to play a lot Der Riese and have discovered my love for the Type 100. This thing is BEAST. Wish they would've put it in more maps. If you're looking to try out something new, give it a go. It doesn't really excel in anything, but it's a jack of all trades, which is usually what one looks for in a good wall weapon.

So it's:

1) Type 100

2) Thompson/74u

3) Mp5k

• 3 weeks later...

You know this was in story and theories right?

Ak74 by far.

EDIT:You're cool tac...move the thread as I'm making a post saying I'm moving the thread :evil:

you know its hard to see every post on here im kinda new here so cut me some slack man :oops:

Nah I was just messing with Tac cuz he moved it as soon as I was :P

In the past it has always been the Thompson (or Black Ops' counterpart in my opinion, the AK74u) but recently I have started to play a lot Der Riese and have discovered my love for the Type 100. This thing is BEAST. Wish they would've put it in more maps. If you're looking to try out something new, give it a go. It doesn't really excel in anything, but it's a jack of all trades, which is usually what one looks for in a good wall weapon.

So it's:

1) Type 100

2) Thompson/74u/MP40

3) Mp5k

This. Plus the MP40.

So it's:

1) Type 100

2) Thompson/74u/MP40

3) Mp5k

This. Plus the MP40.

The MP40 is pretty insane too. The fire rate could use some help, though. :)

I've actually changed my Der Riese strategy up so instead of going straight for the Thompson, I buy a Gewehr to get me through the first dog round, then head for the Type 100.

The Type 100 is my fave. Only problem is, it's only on Der Riese and it's position makes it not worthwhile.

So with that in mind, I choose either the Thompson or AK74u. Though really, I choose any SMG based on it's location.

Not that I buy wall guns much these days, only to point-whore for traps in the high rounds. I prefer to grab a bowie/sickle as early as possible, then go for power-weapons to group-kill in solo or quickly soften up zombies for slashing in co-op.