Who is excited?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

But there is no zombie story mode, and if there was it would suck, just like Left 4 Dead.

(If you're referring to the leaked image, that was pretty much proven fake. Otherwise, give me some proof).

Left 4 Dead doesn't suck, it is a pretty fun game, but that is just my opinion.

I mean, I was told it was real and that video was pulled by activision.

Which leads me to believe it was real or some of it was.

Those things are always pulled down by Activision, real or not. Really, you need to wait for an announcement to make an accurate judgement.

Left 4 Dead doesn't suck, it is a pretty fun game, but that is just my opinion.

It can be fun, but it really doesn't have a whole lot of fun. Most of it is just really lame and boring IMO.

I think we should just wait for Treyarch to give us official confirmation on a story mode before we just assume that it will suck. If there is one, who knows how they will do it apart from the developers themselves?

There's nothing wrong with specualting on what it would be like though, it's just too early to say whether or not it meets expectations.

Yeah I don't like it when people hear some random speculation and automatically think

"Zombies is ruined, not buying it!"

Same here, like Assassins Creed 3

WHY DID U STEAL MY NAME?

Holy crap get back on topic, we're not in this thread to discuss who stole who's name.

Personally, I'm excited for zombies, I'm very interested to see what weapons they have in store for us, wunder wise. :)

Yeah I don't like it when people hear some random speculation and automatically think

"Zombies is ruined, not buying it!"

Same here, like Assassins Creed 3

WHY DID U STEAL MY NAME?

Holy crap get back on topic, we're not in this thread to discuss who stole who's name.

Personally, I'm excited for zombies, I'm very interested to see what weapons they have in store for us, wunder wise. :)

Senseless badgering.. I think.