*New* Five Revive 2 player Strat

Sithbas

This will be my first Topic for you guys on codz, new here so i may post stuff like this from time to time.

I would suggest adjustment to this strat depending on your own individual style and a high level of communication between players

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an amazing strategy Sithbas, I was going to try this last weekend but we kept failing in early rounds :) I am going to try this with 5and5 sometime this week and let you know if it works consistently on high rounds.

Genius work. [brains]

That was actually pretty good.

Before the power is turned on the zombies will respawn if you switch floors.

Once the power is on they will use the teleporter if you go down.

If you lure them into the PAP room and then close the door they will use teleporter.

Is it a glitch that the last person leaving the room via elevator triggers respawn?

That one is totally out of the box. A strat that includes one guy going down constantly ;) Very cool, I like it a lot. It's well thought and seems quite easy. Have some brainies.

What I do not like so much about it is the wave time of about 120 seconds.

What I do not like so much about it is the wave time of about 120 seconds.

This is still quicker than any other strategy used for co-op for this map. Especially the one that requires white player teleporting from war room to spawn room with all zombies because of uncertain teleportation to either spawn room or labs.

Other strategy that I know (as per 5and5) is grouping in spawn room (white label player) and other player uses the elevator up and down which causes rest of the zombies to respawn in main room. This may be a bit quicker than sithbas's but very risky business. However with a crosswbow it is very much doable. But this strategy is good for high rounds 40+ which is why it is not popular because a lot of us struggle just to get to 40's :)

Yea it seems that they always run through the teleporter if they are close to it in the PAP room but i have noticed if you close the door right on them as they try to escape they will spawn out through the windows

i know the time factor is a bit annoying but i have raged at being teleported to the war room 9 times in a row before... most times its 2 to 4.. i think in the long run this should cut hours out depending on how far its taken

also a note to add you can add the auto train if you like because when you get to the top you still have some time to spare before the trap comes online that is if you want to play it totally safe, but for some strange reason it went buggy on us and only half the zombies would gather outside the pap door the rest would jump out the windows and stand idle till the door opens which caused a lot of problems as 1 player does not have jug. from 37/38 onwards we circled war room