Musician Wishlist

EDIT

This is now a musician wishlist. Post your top 5 (1 being the most wanted, and 5 least wanted but you'd like to see!) artists you'd love to see do a song for zombies, it can be as far fetched or not!

It would be good see the your peers communities musical tastes as well!

Please do not hate on one another musical tastes guys

I'll start.

Wishlist

Avenged Sevenfold

Green Day

Metallica

Bring Me The Horizon

Panic! At The Disco

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. M. Shadows is not a dude. He is not a bro. I debate the fact that he is even male. :twisted:

Ahah. Excuse me? M. is a fucking god. and before I get all this faggotry, the first ever Avenged Song I heard was Desecrate Through Reverence, and thusly, I believe that M. is a fucking god. as he's a huge inspiration to me D:

I'd love Avenged Sevenfold to do another song, I mean, truth be told. I was half expecting a song of theirs used in the reveal.

No. M. Shadows is not a dude. He is not a bro. I debate the fact that he is even male. :twisted:

Ahah. Excuse me? M. is a fucking god. and before I get all this faggotry, the first ever Avenged Song I heard was Desecrate Through Reverence, and thusly, I believe that M. is a fucking god. as he's a huge inspiration to me D:

I'd love Avenged Sevenfold to do another song, I mean, truth be told. I was half expecting a song of theirs used in the reveal.

GTFO.

No, :D while I and the entire metal community disagree with this, I aon't discriminate. Much.

On "FIVE," they used a song with Rihanna and Chris Brown. It was hip-hop / rap, and I personally liked it a lot. Don't get me wrong, it's not really my type of music, but I felt it was just better suited to the atmosphere of zombies. Perhaps Treyarch should conduct more business with popular artists, that way we might even get more players because they enjoy the music. Also, I'm kinda of tired of Elena. Her voice and style of music is starting to bore me, because it's all too much the same. Those are just my opinion though!

On "FIVE," they used a song with Rihanna and Chris Brown. It was hip-hop / rap, and I personally liked it a lot. Don't get me wrong, it's not really my type of music, but I felt it was just better suited to the atmosphere of zombies. Perhaps Treyarch should conduct more business with popular artists, that way we might even get more players because they enjoy the music. Also, I'm kinda of tired of Elena. Her voice and style of music is starting to bore me, because it's all too much the same. Those are just my opinion though!

It was Eminem and P!nk dude...

That my friend, is described in the Encyclopeadia Metallum as "selling out"

That my friend, is described in the Encyclopeadia Metallum as "selling out"

Heheh, whatever works I guess! :lol:

It was Eminem and P!nk dude...

:| My friends told me it Rihanna and Chris Brown. Oh well, like I said, not exactly my type of music, so I wouldn't be the one to know.

Elena and Kevin have kinda became the musical trademark for the Zombies soundtrack and personally hope they continue on with the zombies songs. But also kinda liked how A7x actually came up with a song just for zombies and would like to see more of those from other artists as well.

Definitely should have more Elena. Would be nice also if they put other bands in like they did wit A7X how they put nightmare on moon with Coming Home. Seriously should have some bring me the horizon, maybe some Alesana, or We came as Romans. Get more bands in on it would be hella nice.

Also someone mentioned evanescence...are they even a death metal band?

If you ask me, I reckon they'll get Avenged Sevenfold to do most of the songs. Look at the last zombie maps in black ops. Call of the dead with "Not Ready to Die" and Moon with "Nightmare". It's safe to assume Treyarch were happy with the song they did for COTD and that's why they used Nightmare for Moon, so why wouldn't they keep using A7X for zombies? After all, the genre matches the theme and A7X have always been avid CoD players.

A7X would be sweet, but I highly doubt it will happen. They're constantly touring and writing music for their own albums, and unfortunately I think Call of the Dead was a one off. It was made to have an 'All-Star Cast', and so they got a new artist to write the song. Nightmare being in Moon was probably there because people said they enjoyed A7X in CotD. Elena and Kevin will most likely do it, with perhaps a couple of guest appearances from other bands. My money would be on Bring Me The Horizon or Evanescence to do it. Would be epic if Evanescence did, I love their music :D

-Jolteon

Surprised at how many people wouldn't want Elena or Kevin again. Really? Just wow...

I'm expecting the first song of theirs to have a really good beat. I think it'll turn out like '115' in terms of popularity.

As for A7X, I'd like to see them again, and I have a feeling they will. They've stated they follow the storyline and play zombies themselves, so they are already fans. They've already kinda established they're doing Richtofen's point of view, so I think might continue on. Or we'll just get a random ass song like 'Won't Back Down'. Possibly whatever the music they have playing during one of the trailers.

Also, I'm getting the feeling this thread will turn into a "I H8 A7X" thread pretty soon. If you don't like them, good for you. That's your opinion and I respect it. But if you're gonna bash on them, don't post, because negativity gets you nowhere.

Not aimed at anyone in particular, just getting a negative vibe. ;)

That is true that A7x basically became apart of zombies doing their tribute and all. Then Treyarch basically added one of there actual songs as a "Thank you" to them and it was pretty fitting as well. However, I honestly don't know I feel about it being a regular thing with them though.

I think they should get someone that isn't too heavy but can still deliver a good rock/metal sound. I personally enjoyed Won't Back Down on Five but Zombies is a little more hardcore than that. A lot of people have said A7X already and I agree with that. Some other cool artists would be Muse or possibly Tool. I totally know i'm gonna get hounded for this but, I defintely wanna see some dubstep too.

1. Bring me the Horizon

2. Alesana

3. Escape the fate

4. We came as romans

5. A7X

Reason A7X last is because they've already done songs for zombies. Give someone else a chance. Also BMTH has alot of hardcore death songs would really fit the scene.