Zombie Trailers! Will they come back?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Kino trailer was great, and it surprised me that they showed it practically a year after it should've been released, maybe not as good as the trailers before it, but the point is that these trailers were so awesome. I will admit that I loved the one they made for Cotd, mainly because it was such a callback to the grindhouse style, but after that, they just weren't the same.

I do have a suspicion however, that the fact that already just outright confirmed zombies and some new features for it makes me think that, and especially with rumor of info being released "soon", that we will see a full blown trailer specifically for zombies, as it has it's own complete story that I think is now quite separated from campaign and is practically a whole game in itself. I very much look foward to the future of zombies.

I love the way they make the zombie trailers basically music videos for the hidden song with actual gameplay. The ones made for the WaW maps (and Kino) were simply stunning. I remember watching Der Riese's over and over when it first came out. :D

yes I remember when Shi No Numa came out and we heard the crew talking, I remember wondering who they were how they got there, hearing Nikolai saying he will paint red square with their blood, simply awesome! The trailers also kinda gave us info about the back story too