Round 100 solo on Der Riese {VIDEO}

Hey guys, so today I completed another run to 100 in my quest for 100 on any many maps as possible, this time on Der Riese. 3rd 100 in a row with 0 downs :D

The Mule Kick machine is not in this game, my internet was down when I started the game as I figured it'd be a good time to start, forgetting that being offline means Mule Kick won't be there. It's not necessary to have it though.

Enjoy!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats man. Superhand really is super.

But honestly at this point you reaching the impossible is almost old news as you continue to dominate this game like man amongst boys. Every week we get revolution gameplay/ strategy from you. It's almost expected at this point.

I don't know what else to say except congrats, good job.

One quick question though, does black ops weapons do more damage in classic maps?

For example does Galil really deal 600 head shots?

Does STG really only do 400 head shots?

Excellent run dude!!! It seems like you and I have very similar goals/objectives as Zombie players. I hope you accomplish 100+ on the rest of the maps you need; I'll be sure to continue on my own quest for the same thing. We'll see who gets there first ;)

[brains]

Congratz! Why is it so important to not have Mule Kick / be offline when playing? The only problem I see with it is the mix up of switching between weapons whenever I have it.

-EDIT-

Woops, read the message wrong. Made it sound like Mule Kick was hated or something, I don't know what happened there. My bad.

Excellent run dude!!! It seems like you and I have very similar goals/objectives as Zombie players. I hope you accomplish 100+ on the rest of the maps you need; I'll be sure to continue on my own quest for the same thing. We'll see who gets there first ;)

[brains]

Thanks dude, good to see you here ;) Props on the recent FIVE run, I'm dreading doing that map for the sheer amount of time it takes :shock:

No [brains] from Tom for a while I'm guessing as I'm leaving FIVE until last I think :lol:

Good job! One question though, is there a reason why you are always offline when playing solo?

Thanks man, I'm way too easily distracted with Steam chat, so if I go offline I won't get sidetracked and I'll get it done much quicker ;)