Where to next?

Where do you think the vast zombies storyline is going next? Feel free to post any suggestions!

I think that Sam is not happy being in Richtofen's body, so maybe she must be reborn (somehow) to be back in her female body. How this will be done I have no idea.

What will be the main goal of the zombie team though? Now they know that Richtofen wants to control the world (hence he is controlling the zombies), so they will obviously stop it. Now they have Samantha, who knows from 1st hand knowledge, the best ways to kill zombies, so now they will be more efficient.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched this one video about a zombie audio clip that talks about america being invaded by zombies and that the military is using guns only known as the TG (most likely thunder gun) and at the end of the clip you hear a sound that kind of sounds like a teleporter like at the beginning of kino der toten. (possibly the start of the first zombie map of BO2?) the next zombie map we'll see might be somewhere in america and we play as black op soldiers fighting off zombies. i might be talking a whole bunch of stupid stuff. what do you guys think?

i watched this one video about a zombie audio clip that talks about america being invaded by zombies and that the military is using guns only known as the TG (most likely thunder gun) and at the end of the clip you hear a sound that kind of sounds like a teleporter like at the beginning of kino der toten. (possibly the start of the first zombie map of BO2?) the next zombie map we'll see might be somewhere in america and we play as black op soldiers fighting off zombies. i might be talking a whole bunch of stupid stuff. what do you guys think?

This was fake, as it said more info available June 21st or something and nothing came, except Treyarch announcing that they had no plans to announce zombies at that time.

• 2 months later...

Without a doubt, I believe we are going to the Parisian Catacombs. The information and the links between both the Zombies storyline and the history and legends of the Parisian Catacombs are just astonishingly clear. There is also the fact that the Catacombs would be a badass map, AND the fact that Treyarch were initially in the process of making a Zombies map in Paris, before changing their minds and proceeding to create the map we now know as Moon. I would like to refer you to three different places on the internet.

Firstly, this is a link to my original thread about the Parisian Catacombs and the link to Zombies. It has most of the information on there about the all of the histroy and the links:

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=14476

Secondly, is a link to a video on my Youtube channel that is much more recent than the original thread. It discusses things from the theory in more depth and in turn creates a sense that it is less a theory, but more a blueprint for a potential map. I strongly suggest watching it:

Jr5WlhhpQ-g

Lastly, is yet another link to a Youtube video. This time however, it is not one of my own. It is however the channel of another of our CoDz users, and in fact one of our more famous CoDz users; MrRoflWaffles. He read my theory himself, and from that created his own video explaining the theory, and then adding his own unique perception of everything. It is a fascinating video that goes into a lot more depth on some of the factors linked with the theory that perhaps I missed myself. I also suggest watching this video:

z1ijNfufp3s

Thanks for reading, and I sincerely hope you enjoy the referances I gave you.

-Jolteon

• 2 months later...

The gameover music makes me think we'll be heading somewhere in a desert or Egypt-ish...

Mother of god.... Zombie boss: zombie Jesus..... Lol Probobly just a pharroh if we do go there....

It's a bit far for the tranzit group, maybe the origional 4 will be there? I hope so. I also hope theres no fog... Although theyre likely to replace fog with "deep sand" or something of they do that has a chance of sucking you in, but also sucks in zombies to they're death... Maybe the bus will be a combination of vehicles like a Nile boat and a caravan, maybe we'll see a few pyramids we have to use against or for richtofen, maybe the new wonder weapon could be an anchient septer?

Oh the posibilty are endless... Should I create a thread for this idea?