Zombie Animations

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then... this post was a fail :oops:

Not necessarily!!! It's a good concept.

I wouldn't mind it much aslong as it was for the campaign and not often maybe as a "Hello welcome to the Zombie Apocolypse :twisted: ". Also as long as they can control the animation of other zombies to not swarm over you , wouldn't it be rubbish if you knife this zombie get up and then their is a swarm all around you. Wouldn't it have been better just to stay down.

Talking of animation I would like more animation on the environment, maybe things around you crumbling or something like that.

BTW I have never played any other zombie game unless you count House of the Dead 4 in arcades so nothing will influence these choices from other games.

But this would be cool along as it wasn't done often. :)

I think this would be really neat in the campaign, to be able have some up close and personal moments, and not just with dogs either. Come on, don't tell me not a single one of you hasn't wanted to go up to George and just stick a bowie knife deep into his eye? Or to be able to curb stomp an astronaut zombie?

Come on, don't tell me not a single one of you hasn't wanted to go up to George and just stick a bowie knife deep into his eye? Or to be able to curb stomp an astronaut zombie?

^^^

Definitely wanted to do both of these at some point. Curb stomping an astro would be cool, smash his head then get thrown across the room as a result!