Is anyone else...disappointed?

I was really disappointed when I heard that the campaign will change due to your decisions.

I play the campaign because I want one simple story filled with bad ass events. I don't want to choose one thing wrong in the story and f**k the whole campaign up. They should just leave the campaign be, I liked it the was they had it. One cool story, awesome twists, touching parts, and that's it.

There, I'm glad I got that off my chest.

I... I read that 3 times, and it still doesn't make sense...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I... I read that 3 times, and it still doesn't make sense...

He pretty much said, he does not like how the campaign will be non-linear now. He does not like the idea of messing something up, and then having to pay the price, by possibly getting a bad ending, and not being able to play a awesome mission.

I personally disagree. I think a non-linear campaign will be freaking sweet!

That's where you're wrong!

I shall use a global EMP to take out the worlds computer systems, allowing me to take over each world government one at a time, and I shall rule earth!

My inauguration speech as Emporer of the wod will probably go something like:

Tremble you weaklings,

Cower in fear,

I am the ruler of land sea and air!

Or something like that.

I was actually really excited after I saw the trailer. Some people may feel different, but I think it's time for a change. CoD has been through WW2, Vietnam, and modern times. The only way to move forward is to head to the future. It's science. Plus, 8 player zombies ran on the multiplayer engine sounds pretty epic if you ask me. Think about it. You've got a train going and one of your buddies has a predator drone. He's looking through the thermal sites and sees an army of running puss bags headed your way. so what does he do? He hits the button and BLAM!!! 50 zombies disintigrated in the flash of an eye. Spec Op Zombies. Kind of like MW2 when you have to hang out at the fast food places and kill off a bunch of hostiles. Except, with zombies. The possibilities really are endless.

I'm just excited that zombies are coming back. I don't know about the rest of you, but the fact that they're returning is honestly good enough for me. I can't wait to see what they'll do with these new game modes, how the campaign will play out, and what they'll add to multiplayer to make it even better. But in the end, I will no doubt play zombies more than anything else in the game, as I just really enjoy playing zombies whether or not they add new stuff, and I absolutely love the story.

Zombies is the main reason why I love cod so much, and I already find myself obsessing over what comes next. Treyarch has made fantastic games each time and are quite ingenious with each new zombie map, what with how they work the story in there, spicing up the gameplay, and still keeping it that classic survival we all love.

Many people complain about nowadays that most zombie games are becoming less horror/survival and more action, that's just because people just don't get scared like they used to. Way back then, the phantom of the opera made people faint in the theater, but now people would barely bat an eye. Zombies is still all about survival, they've just made it flashier. Moon was harder than shit but by far one of the most fun maps to play. This is just my opinion anyway, and the point is, I love zombies and can't wait to get my hands on Black Ops II.

• 2 weeks later...