Zombie Private Matches

Mark Lamia stated that Zombies will be running off of the multiplayer engine. In multiplayer, we've always had customizable private matches. Possibly, in Black Ops II, we'll be able to set up our own Zombies mode/gametype. We can possibly set a time limit, different scoring, possible objectives, starting weapons, classes, available weapons/perks, etc. All of those things depend on what will be in the game. I think it would be neat, especially for challenges, to have private matches set up like this. It's plausible because it is running off of the multiplayer engine. Sorry if this has already been touched upon. Thoughts?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love for this to happen, have been thinking of this sort of thing for ages. I think if they did do this, then if you tweak the settings even the tiniest bit, Achievements should be disabled for that match, and the final score shouldn't go on leaderboards. I also think EEs hould be disabled in custom zombies, so that we still have the challenge of solving and completing them in the classic gameplay.

There are just so many things that you could do with this - whether you can open doors or not, how many points you start with, what round you start on, which perks are on the map, which weapons are in the box (especially want this - could choose WaW guns in box, or BO weapons etc), which guns are on the wall etc etc etc.