NEED AN ANSWER ASAP!!

adam360x

Question

Ok so before i explain let me tell you that i am not a cheepo who get all these downloads for free......

So i want to make custom zombie maps for WaW on pc. But i cannot because i don't own WaW. So i thought, hey let me get it off pirate bay.....and it doesn't work on my computer so i was like damn....I downloaded it before i wanted to make custom zombie maps. So I don't really need to play the game just need the files to make the custom maps, and if you get a torrent you don't get the files so you can use them to make the map. So i thought, how about i buy it?? But then i knew i would be throwing away my money because i can't play it.... So i would like to know if someone knows a non-torrent free download for WaW...I found a site but it was in like 75 parts and i wasn't going to do that so please i need help!

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

answer: no.

waw and modtools are different downloads. you can have one or the other, but you will need both if you are mapping. buy world at war (because activision needs more money :P) then i can maybe help you with getting modtools and creating a map.