8 player zombies: THE REALITY OF IT

Obviously, Mark Lamia from treyarch announced that zombies was being moved to the multiplayer engine which would allow double the zombies and double the players. So yes, there will be an eight player capability, but i want you trolls to read this and read it clear:

STOP SAYING HAVING EIGHT PLAYERS WILL MAKE ZOMBIES GAY. YOU WILL HAVE THE OPTION TO HAVE ANYWHERE FROM 2-8 PLAYERS WHICH MEANS YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PLAY WITH EIGHT PEOPLE. YOU SIMPLY SELECT PRIVATE MATCH, INVITE AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU WANT, AND START THE DAMN GAME. TREYARCH IS NOT FORCING EIGHT PLAYERS ON ANYONE SO STOP COMPLAINING OR DONT PLAY.

I have made my point here so this is left open for discussion:)

Tell me what you think about eight players. Positive Feedback Please (Just because you dont like the idea of 8 players doesnt mean your feedback wont be positive, just dont be dumb.)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro, you can't let trolls get to you. They are always going to be there, always pointing out the faults in your ideas or focusing on the negative instead of having optimism. The easiest way to combat them is to ignore them. Since you've clearly made a new topic from this, those trolls were successful. :facepalm:

If you are referring to me as "people", then you are mistaken. I made this thread for the exact reason that you are trying to use against me, and believe me it wasnt a short amount of time. I read through all the threads constantly seeing all these dips ranting about how 8 players is going to ruin the game, so i made my own post to show people that they dont have to play 8 players. I dont assume anything. I tell what is fact not speculation or assumpstion. You trolls should try it.

Hey, I get that you're new here, but don't insult these people by calling them trolls. ZOTD can come off as a little mean sometimes but that's just how he disputes things. And while I'm not familiar with Fierce Fighters I can assure you he wasn't trying to troll you.

This is a website where we argue and DISCUSS (what we were doing here) It's part of CoDZ, and I love it.

If you are referring to me as "people", then you are mistaken. I made this thread for the exact reason that you are trying to use against me, and believe me it wasnt a short amount of time. I read through all the threads constantly seeing all these dips ranting about how 8 players is going to ruin the game, so i made my own post to show people that they dont have to play 8 players. I dont assume anything. I tell what is fact not speculation or assumpstion. You trolls should try it.

You don't know anything about 8 players, so you can't exactly say you don't have to have 8 players. I'm assuming 8 players is for different game modes, technically some of those might require 6 people. Plus, Easter eggs. Think about that, if 8 people were needed for that... :lol:

I'm not saying it's a bad idea or anything, just sayin. But still, you could have posted in THIS thread which also tells people that people shouldn't complain about 8 people. It was literally at the bottom of the first page.

I hope that we'll still have a "classic" gamemode, with 4 players, and smaller maps built specifically FOR 4 players. Hopefully this is still the main focus, and the 8 player modes are other game modes with other maps. (Obviously a map for 8 people would have the be larger and more open, but 4 players shouldn't have to play the on larger 8 person maps, it'd be too easy)

I saw a quote somewhere from Lamia that said 4 player classic survival will still be there. They just want to experiment with new things. And you'll never be able to please the trolls, they don't even belive in half the things they say themselves, they just do it to argue with people for the sake of arguing.

That's why I joined these forums, everybody here seems capable of having reasonable discussions and I just enjoy talking about zombies with more informed players. Whereas if you went to some place like the cod wiki, all you'll see is people bitching about anything to do with cod. Not to disparrage them, it just seems to me like all they do is complain.

Obviously, Mark Lamia from treyarch announced that zombies was being moved to the multiplayer engine which would allow double the zombies and double the players. So yes, there will be an eight player capability, but i want you trolls to read this and read it clear:

STOP SAYING HAVING EIGHT PLAYERS WILL MAKE ZOMBIES GAY. YOU WILL HAVE THE OPTION TO HAVE ANYWHERE FROM 2-8 PLAYERS WHICH MEANS YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PLAY WITH EIGHT PEOPLE. YOU SIMPLY SELECT PRIVATE MATCH, INVITE AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU WANT, AND START THE DAMN GAME. TREYARCH IS NOT FORCING EIGHT PLAYERS ON ANYONE SO STOP COMPLAINING OR DONT PLAY.

I have made my point here so this is left open for discussion:)

Tell me what you think about eight players. Positive Feedback Please (Just because you dont like the idea of 8 players doesnt mean your feedback wont be positive, just dont be dumb.)

Having 8 players would be fine as long as its a seperate mode.

8 player Pros:

More people

Bigger maps (I doubt they would put 8 people on shangri la sized map :facepalm: )

Cons:

Twice as Many zombies as 4 player (another assumption from quotes of Lamia)

One box (until further notice)

Lack of rapetrain areas (only map to have 4 for 4 player so far is ascension)

Very long rounds (7 hours to get round 40 in 3 player. Just sayin)

Zombies get much stronger faster (More players in a match the stronger the faster zombie health increases)

This is all based on blackops zombies info and experience. The bad outweighs the good, and not even accounting for people with or without mics, easter eggs, etc. Just Saying.

Imagine 8 Ray blasting the Zombies instead of just 4, when you hold it in Verruckt at DoubleTap. Is more yummy, isn't it?

Imagine 8 guys running seperate trains. Challenging areas for the pros, easy areas for the noobs, each gets a decent zombie amount. Cool and easy.

Imagine 7 guys hiding and minimizing their zombies, where as one gets a massive train. Perfect for a gersh.

Imagine 8 guys hiding and camping, throwing gershes alternatively (24 available). Some kind of cool, not?

So wtf is the problem with 8ppl? I like it. And you can still do 4ppl games, pretty sure. You can also do now 1-2-3-4 ppl games, so I think you'll can choose how many players you want, even if 8 is the max.

• 3 weeks later...

8 player Pros:

More people

Bigger maps (I doubt they would put 8 people on shangri la sized map :facepalm: )

Cons:

Twice as Many zombies as 4 player (another assumption from quotes of Lamia)

I don't see this as a bad thing

One box (until further notice)

Highly doubt it, could be wrong though

Lack of rapetrain areas (only map to have 4 for 4 player so far is ascension)

Some players don't know how, or don't want to. They may just want to hold out with several people in one spot

Very long rounds (7 hours to get round 40 in 3 player. Just sayin)

This I agree with

Zombies get much stronger faster (More players in a match the stronger the faster zombie health increases)

I don't think that's how it exactly works. Zombies don't get stronger and faster with 4 players, it's the same rate for all of them, even solo

This is all based on blackops zombies info and experience. The bad outweighs the good, and not even accounting for people with or without mics, easter eggs, etc. Just Saying.

I'm not saying that you're wrong, I'm just basing this off my own experience. Plus it's far too early to tell what it would be like anyway.

8 player will be way fun. Im hoping that the maps will have more than 1 wonder weapon. That would be so awesome to see a zombie get frozen (winters howl) then shrink him (baby gun) and have another teammate kick him. then u have the thunder, scavenger, and wave gun to clear out the rest. ultimate zombie cookout :o