My 8 zombies game mode ideas. Update 2

1) This game mode will work with 2, 4, 6 or 8 players. When the game starts the players are

equally divided into two teams, lets say red and blue for an example. The idea of the game is for one team to win the other team in scoring points. You can only revive someone if they are on your team. If a zombie drops a powerup, instead of them being green they will be red or blue, red team can only get the red ones vice versa. The game will end when 1 team is dead.

2) A normal zombies game except ones your gone your gone, if your down your in 'last stand' longer until you completely die. When you die you are automatically booted from the game and you will get your match bonus/xp if Treyarch are implementing a ranking system. Works with player 3+ and on solo

3) Like infected, when the match starts someone is selected and placed onto a team of there own. They have increased health since no-body can revive them. In this game mode you bleed out quicker. The infected person will be on there own until someone from the opposing team dies. The game will end when all players are on the infected team. Players 4+

4) All players start with 200,000 points, they don't gain points so they only have the 200,000

players 1+ Points will go down if players buy things

5) Like Domination, there are 3 flags on the map that need to be captured. Players will spawn at either flag C or A and they have to capture them. If the team has a flag they control that part of the map, meaning they can purchase things within that flags 'controlling radius'. Zombies and players can only capture flags when that part of the map is open, meaning that when the game starts the zombies won't automatically capture A flag at the other side of the map. It will take 5 seconds to capture a neutral flag, and 8 to capture an enemy flag. Zombies are stronger when they are within there 'controlling radius'. If the zombies had B flag, and juggernog was in B flags 'controlling radius' then players wouldn't be able to buy jug unless they captured B. You can't capture flags between rounds or on boss rounds. When zombies are being dominated they will all spawn at the same flag and try to capture it. This game mode is good for camping, as you will be defending flags so you can use the facilities within there 'controlling radius'. The game will end when either all players are killed. Players 1+

6) Like kill confirmed, players are equally divided into two teams and spawn on different parts of the map. To open doors players must fill up soul bars like on the moon easter egg. When zombies are killed they will drop glowing orbs, red or blue depending on your team. Players must run over them to put them into the soul bars. Zombie souls will last for 5 seconds before dissapearing. For example to open the first door you might have to collect 50 souls. The first team to get to the power switch and turn it on will be able to use the facilities that require power, the other team will only be able to use juggernog and the mystery box. The only way for the losing team to gain use of the power is by collecting more souls than the opposing team, obviously when the power is on teams will be mixed so you can deny souls like in kill confirmed. Players 2, 4, 6 and 8

7) Normal zombies game except there is no break between rounds the zombies just keep spawning. Players 1+

8) Players 4, 6, 8. Players will be equally divided into two teams and placed into random rooms on the map. (use kino as an example) Team A could spawn in the PM63 and mule kick room, and team B could spawn in the MPL room. Both teams will be locked in this room for a total of 3 rounds. Players will spawn with the gun that is in the room, Team A PM63 Team B MPL. It will be round 1 when they start. Also in the room is a mystery box, a random perk and quick revive. After the 3 rounds, players chosen at random from both teams will switch teams thus forming 2 new equal teams. The two new teams will then advance to another room in the map. The mixing of team members will keep the game fresh. When the teams are mixed, players will keep the perks and weapons they had and are able to buy the new perks and weapons that are in the new room. When all rooms have been visited, the game will still carry on. When both teams die is when the game ends. When teams are mixed and change rooms, it'l be like a teleporting effect. If they advance to the room that is connected to the room they were in (for example on kino going from PM63 to MP40) they wouldn't be able to go to the previous room. Zombies will come from windows which are rebuild-able, there aren't boss rounds on this mode.

When in private matches, game modes that require an even number of players can still be played with an odd number, however when playing with randoms the team must be an even number of players.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number 4 is pretty cool because many people are asking for something to let them explore new maps and try out different guns and so now they could do it.

This would be bad, having basically unlimited points makes the game boring even if it doesn't count on the leaderboards.

Number 4 is pretty cool because many people are asking for something to let them explore new maps and try out different guns and so now they could do it.

This would be bad, having basically unlimited points makes the game boring even if it doesn't count on the leaderboards.

If the points were a bit lower, then it could be cool. If you don't earn points then you can't buy anything when you run out. It could be like No Man's Land with people trying to get more kills before they can no longer buy ammo or guns. Just a suggestion, instead of rounds it should be just an endless stream of zombies constanly getting stronger, meaning you get no time to prepare for more.

If the points were a bit lower, then it could be cool. If you don't earn points then you can't buy anything when you run out. It could be like No Man's Land with people trying to get more kills before they can no longer buy ammo or guns. Just a suggestion, instead of rounds it should be just an endless stream of zombies constanly getting stronger, meaning you get no time to prepare for more.

Yeah I meant the idea is cool but 200,000 points is WAY too much. I like the idea of this being like an updated NML.

1) This game mode will work with 2, 4, 6 or 8 players. When the game starts the players are

equally divided into two teams, lets say red and blue for an example. The idea of the game is for one team to win the other team in scoring points. You can only revive someone if they are on your team. If a zombie drops a powerup, instead of them being green they will be red or blue, red team can only get the red ones vice versa. The game will end when 1 team is dead.

I like this one, but all of the stuff about 4v4 and playing as a zombie, I'm not for that at all. Not to be rude, but blunt about it. I don't know if you have played any of the other games that have had game modes like that, but the game mode itself sucks. The humans always have more of a chance and normally win. Also, if someone shoots off your arms, it would kinda cut back on the feel of it. You would run around slapping people without any kind of animation on screen at all. I realize a lot of people will want this, and Treyarch can pull almost anything off. But I will not be playing 4v4 zombie player game modes, if they are on the game. Unless they have some sort of egg or story significance, I'm out.

2) A normal zombies game except ones your gone your gone, if your down your in 'last stand' longer until you completely die. When you die you are automatically booted from the game and you will get your match bonus/xp if Treyarch are implementing a ranking system. Works with player 3+ and on solo

Just so you know, I would not be shocked at all if Treyarch adds a ranking system to Zombies. They've already done it on their prequel to Call of Duty: Zombies, Call of Duty Black Ops: Zombies for iOS. Personally I'm not really for the whole ranking system, the main reason I play zombies is because I don't always have time to play constantly and can't be asked to prestige, so I stay at a lower level and am seemingly a 'noob'.

Love this one so much. Love that idea!!!!

Also #4 was pretty cool, although as everyone else said it would be better if the points were lowered. I would like you to earn some points after a certain round, not many so you can point whore but enough to buy some ammo. possibly a point per hit? I'm not sure.

I would like one where everyone is in a seperate room at the start of a game blocked away from others like Verruckt. Your goal is to last as long as you can. In your room you have one mystery box and one randomly selected perk. If someone goes down then they will be locked out , 30% more zombies will enter everyone elses room. Making it harder to survive. The only way to unlock someone is either for everyone to donate 1000 points to a machine situated in their room or the said person will have to wait until the next round. Every 10 or so rounds a door around you will open, this will lead you to another person. You then carry on, you can only use the mystery box in your original room but you can buy perks from other peoples room. This goes on till everyone is together, this opens up the PaP in everyone's rooms, you can only use your own PaP, meaning you have to stand your ground or work together. There will also be some traps and a large 'meeting' area in the middle when all doors are open, this will make it easier to run trains but no by much. This will require about 2+ maybe 4+ Thoughts? & Suggestions.

Love this one so much. Love that idea!!!!

Also #4 was pretty cool, although as everyone else said it would be better if the points were lowered. I would like you to earn some points after a certain round, not many so you can point whore but enough to buy some ammo. possibly a point per hit? I'm not sure.

I would like one where everyone is in a seperate room at the start of a game blocked away from others like Verruckt. Your goal is to last as long as you can. In your room you have one mystery box and one randomly selected perk. If someone goes down then they will be locked out , 30% more zombies will enter everyone elses room. Making it harder to survive. The only way to unlock someone is either for everyone to donate 1000 points to a machine situated in their room or the said person will have to wait until the next round. Every 10 or so rounds a door around you will open, this will lead you to another person. You then carry on, you can only use the mystery box in your original room but you can buy perks from other peoples room. This goes on till everyone is together, this opens up the PaP in everyone's rooms, you can only use your own PaP, meaning you have to stand your ground or work together. There will also be some traps and a large 'meeting' area in the middle when all doors are open, this will make it easier to run trains but no by much. This will require about 2+ maybe 4+ Thoughts? & Suggestions.

This is a lot like a custom zombies map a saw a video for. Its called forts and everyone spawns in their own room, each with a mystery box and perk machine but at the end of each round the doors open so all the players can meet up, but only for a short time. After like 20-30 seconds the doors shut and you are trapped in whatever area you are in at the time.

Heres the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN60S9COXVY

Mrdalekjd has plajarized every one of these ideas in a recent video calling them his own ideas. He used exactly the same description and order.

Just watched that video :lol: quite funny actually since he uses nearly all the same vocabulary :lol: i seen this video in my sub box but didn't really want to listen to any ideas, luckily i didn't aha! Trying to link this thread in a comment but youtubes having none of it :lol: just giving me errors. Thanks for pointing it out btw :)