strange findings on mw3

On the map underground, there's a map of the train routes and where they go. On that map it leads to Place called "verruckt". Also isn't the same map(underground) in Europe? Where supposedly Map should take place under the Eiffel tower? .maybe an asylum? ? Maybe this train takes us to the Eiffel tower.. (In black ops). also there is a place with the name "porter".. Maybe his hideout?. haha I don't know , i'm not at the point when I can make theories. :roll:

Btw, the idea of taking a train to the Eiffel tower is highly highly unlikely. A 1:1000000000000 chance lol, just a stupid thought purrty much :)

P.s. I hope i'm not remembered as that annoying troll.I actually want a Good rep so give me a chance... Thanks :)

Swag.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Underground is set somewhere in London, half of the names on the map aren't actually real places anyway :lol: the only places that are real in that map is next to C flag were it says something like

Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle, Liverpool - something like that. I've also noticed clowns on some of the maps, painted in red (well atleast i think there clowns :lol: ) one at C flag on underground and a huge one on the back wall of C flag on lockdown

Claymore...

Yes I've seen Veruckt on the map. There is Also a "Voorhees" :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: on there.

A train from london to France to not impossible. The Chunnel (English Channel Tunnel) would be an option. IDK if any of MW3's stuff has any relevence on Blops2, but I thought I saw A TF141 patch for brief flash in the trailer sooo.....