Woman on Poster IS SAMANTHA? Proof to back up theory

Okay, so some credit goes to zombieslayer!1!2!3! from the callofduty forums for pointing this out, but if you look closely on the gun, you can see a name carved...you can see an S in the beginning..., and u can kinda make out a T...check on this video, and go to 720p Y-k7pjlWCuk

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm going to sound like an idiot now but i'm going to throw it out there could that woman possibly be Elena Siegman? (Just a guess) She is just as a main part of zombies then everyone else and could be hinting to a new song or her as a playable character. :?: Although it would make more sense if it was Sam.

I think that we must remember that Samantha is STILL in the MPD. She's not out, her and Richtofen just exchanged souls. She's been cryogenically frozen for decades, she's not aging.

This.

If anything, that would technically be Richtofen as he is in Sam's body, and Sam is in Richtofen's. Considering that fact, I doubt the skull that Richtofen is holding is his own. Technically though, Sam's body(Richtofen) is still in the pyramid, how did he get out, and why would he even want to get out? You see it complicates things a bit. It possible, just leaves alot of questions that need to be answered.

It could possibly be a new female character or female charcters in general as well that they're hinting at. I'm staying open to all the possibilites.

Off Topc:

I learned in language class that if you want a good groyp of characters there should be one girl for every two or three guys.

We have four dudes and no one else tho....

Who's wrong?

Off Topic:

:facepalm:

This is the type of bullshit thinking we need to get rid of in schools. It serves no purpose other than to put your mind in a box.

Did your teacher give you any reason as to why this is so? Or did he just tell you this ratio of woman to man is the way it is, and a rule you should subscribe to if you want to make a good group of characters for a story?

IMO, what your teacher told you is institutionalized sexism, and your teacher's shamefully wrong. Whoever taught him this sexist bullshit is wrong. This type of thinking is wrong. Just because it's the way it's been done by several authors in the past, doesn't make it right.

How can Women be seen as equal, if we don't even depict them as so in our art or even what we teach in school?

Art depicts life. In nature, there is almost a 1:1 ratio of men to women. Men & Women are two sides to the same coin. So I don't believe there should be any particular emphasis made on one sex over when it comes to creating characters for a story.

And just to be clear, I'm not attacking you, Tankeo. I'm attacking your teacher's prescribed brainwash.

/rant

- Mix

NO!!!! NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! Guys have you not listened to the WaW radios in Der Riese????? Sam is a little girl and the only reason she doesn't sound that way is because she is like a demon...shes not a hot chick with a shotgun!

Alright gentlemen, my thoughts on this:

There is no way that this:

Could be this:

From the time frame of the 1970's through 2025.

I believe that Samantha was around 9-10 when she was frozen, so assuming that her body was somehow thawed out, and SOME HOW reinstated with her own soul, (also, since we don't have a confirmed date for Moon, I wanna base my theory that it's around the 70's due to the zombie's uniforms in No Man's Land) that she would be around 55. That does NOT look like a 55 year old woman.

70's MP Uniform

MP zombies in Five (keep in mind that the No Man's Land zombies use almost identical uniforms)

Plus, I would expect by now that there would be a new character or two. Not only that, but she's holding a Winchester shotgun, and it sort of looks like this:

(Note: It COULD be that exact model, or something close to it, seeing as her head would block the pump in the picture.)

These are just my thoughts, gentlemen (and ladies ;) )

Feel free to add to them,

Shapeshifter

Could be this:

I believe that Samantha was around 9-10 when she was frozen, so assuming that her body was somehow thawed out, and SOME HOW reinstated with her own soul, (also, since we don't have a confirmed date for Moon, I wanna base my theory that it's around the 70's due to the zombie's uniforms in No Man's Land) that she would be around 55. That does NOT look like a 55 year old woman.

70's MP Uniform

MP zombies in Five (keep in mind that the No Man's Land zombies use almost identical uniforms)

Plus, I would expect by now that there would be a new character or two. Not only that, but she's holding a Winchester shotgun, and it sort of looks like this:

(Note: It COULD be that exact model, or something close to it, seeing as her head would block the pump in the picture.)

Shapeshifter

Time travel makes all of your arguments moot. And also the the picture you provided shows Sam to be older than 9-10 year old girl. I would put her age at around 11-13...

You are trying to use real world logic in a game that has Demonic Dogs, Time travel, Teleportation, Space monkeys, and exploding Astrozombies.

3Arc could care less about giving us a coherant timeframe or a neatly packaged summary of what happened after Moon. 3Arc will say "this is Sam the year is 2025... figure it out" (Zombies could still take place in a different time.) At least thats how they usually do it. Remember they asked us who Samantha was during Blops release cycle?

Now it could be an all new character, but I doubt it. 3Arc knows that Sam was on all of our minds after the Moon finale... and they gave a poster of a bad ass zombie killing chick. Remember both Sam and Takeo have vowed revenge on Rich and 935. I doubt she would just go away and live her life as an old gay nazi...

Could be this:

70's MP Uniform

Shapeshifter

Time travel makes all of your arguments moot. And also the the picture you provided shows Sam to be older than 9-10 year old girl. I would put her age at around 11-13...

You are trying to use real world logic in a game that has Demonic Dogs, Time travel, Teleportation, Space monkeys, and exploding Astrozombies.

3Arc could care less about giving us a coherant timeframe or a neatly packaged summary of what happened after Moon. 3Arc will say "this is Sam the year is 2025... figure it out" (Zombies could still take place in a different time.) At least thats how they usually do it. Remember they asked us who Samantha was during Blops release cycle?

Now it could be an all new character, but I doubt it. 3Arc knows that Sam was on all of our minds after the Moon finale... and they gave a poster of a bad ass zombie killing chick. Remember both Sam and Takeo have vowed revenge on Rich and 935. I doubt she would just go away and live her life as an old gay nazi...

Alright, PLEASE explain how she got back in her own body.