Poll: Worst Glitch on Moon

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moonwalking Cosmo/Astro Zombie for sure. I've never had the invisible digger. I've had the round not restarting a couple of times, but both occasions where during casual games so I wasn't all that bothered. The Astro glitch is always a potential game ruiner in solo, so I always just lock him in Tunnel 6 in solo with the Excavator and doors ;)

The worst glitch on moon is the fact that you can round skip. People can get to 99 in under 4 hours... But for other glitches that just happen. I would say the invisible excavator's. I've lost two different game because of them and still don't know what causes it. The moon walking astro is annoy too but lately I've been getting rid of him. The easiest way of make sure he wouldn't glitch is to glitch him first ;)

for me its definitely the round not starting glitch. because i have had 2 games specifically where we had put in 3-4 hours into it and were in the 30's (4 players) and were sailing along smoothly, when all of a sudden we come back from earth and the game is just over. at least with the other glitches you can continue to play the game :twisted:

The round skipping glitch sounds like the worst for a player who tries for high rounds on that map. For me, the glitches that bother me the most are the 'invincibility' spots where the zombies just ignore the player. At least on CoTD I can buy the lighthouse door (even though I've heard there is a different one near the MP40) but on Moon there is nothing to permanently stop a person from abusing the glitch.

forgot a glitch, but i think most people don't even know it exists.

well, on pc, there's a feature called "leaning." it does just about nothing useful in zombies, there may be some use for it on multiplayer (i don't play multi at all, so i wouldn't know :P) anyway, if you knife while leaning, you die. i don't understand either... got some video of it a long time ago when moon first came out, i actually didn't know what happened when i did it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drYNTE3U7j0

had a brand new glitch last night that I had never come across before... we had an invisible zombie. in the biodome we had killed the last crawler, and a new round didnt start, and no zombies were around us. all of a sudden i started to get hit and there were no zombs in sight. we shot in the direction we were getting hit from but nothing. so we went down to NML and teleported back, and luckily the zombie respawned correctly and we were able to start the new round. p glitchy