Treyarch putting an emphasis on Female characters

It would seem that treyarch is finally adding some personality to this sausage fest :roll:

No but really, its about time treyarch, atleast we know they are doing something with the singleplayer, its seen as they are working with motion capture on MALE and FEMALE bodies in order to have the smoothest movements for each character type...

so this brings us to zombies, and that poster....are we finally getting a female character??

I think that would be a GREAT break in the monotony right now, no seriously...it would be fun to play as a badass zombie slaying chick, and trust me...sarah michelle geller wasn't that badass, you need less of her girly quotes and more of seriousness added in there, I MEAN THIS WOMAN FIGHTS ZOMBIES!

not pandas >.>

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It would seem that treyarch is finally adding some personality to this sausage fest :roll:

No but really, its about time treyarch, atleast we know they are doing something with the singleplayer, its seen as they are working with motion capture on MALE and FEMALE bodies in order to have the smoothest movements for each character type...

so this brings us to zombies, and that poster....are we finally getting a female character??

I think that would be a GREAT break in the monotony right now, no seriously...it would be fun to play as a badass zombie slaying chick, and trust me...sarah michelle geller wasn't that badass, you need less of her girly quotes and more of seriousness added in there, I MEAN THIS WOMAN FIGHTS ZOMBIES!

not pandas >.>

You didn't like SMG in Call of the Dead? LOL but seriously why are people so adamant about getting a female character? No offense, but what difference does it make lol

I have played zombies for a long while, I take it you cannot read?

I was saying she's pretty girly still...we don't have any badass chicks yet, from my point of view.

A word of advice:

Don't be so condescending to people regarding their reading skills when I've read three threads you've created/commented in today and your grammar and writing isn't as good as you think it is.

Also in another of your threads you copied someone else's ideas, changed the words around a little and made your own thread about it which, in my opinion was unnecessary.

I have played zombies for a long while, I take it you cannot read?

I was saying she's pretty girly still...we don't have any badass chicks yet, from my point of view.

A word of advice:

Don't be so condescending to people regarding their reading skills when I've read three threads you've created/commented in today and your grammar and writing isn't as good as you think it is.

Also in another of your threads you copied someone else's ideas, changed the words around a little and made your own thread about it which, in my opinion was unnecessary.

Honestly, it was my fault. I didn't have my glasses on and kind of just glanced over what he wrote. Didn't see the part about SMG in COTD.

But seriously what is peoples fascination about having a female character?

Having more female characters but give us a different perspective of playing the game. I just hope if your Sam, the zombies run around you, or stand there thinking -who do I serve? or it screams 'Sam, Return....' or something along those lines because the poor undead now belong to Edward, and no doubt he has big plans for his new family.

Still, I believe more female characters will be a good thing, interactions will be more interesting between males and females in the team as you play.

awsome idea and i have an idea which is relevant.... why not make responses from one quote to another , for example : takeo says : " we r not doing anything ! Robots get us no honor " (Improvising xP) and nikolai answers : "atleast they get us more time to drink vodka heh" , and maybe entering a girl's response (samantha) "mr. nikolai .... what is that vodka u talk much about? " ......... just brainstormin here xD

I wouldn't get to excited about getting another female character in zombies besides Sam, or if they repeat playing as the political figures again.

The real reason why they have a girl, is advertising.

Since the games audience (the majority) is male, so they put 2 of men's favorite things on the poster.

Girls & Guns.

Up there along with Cars, Tools, and Money.

I wouldn't get to excited about getting another female character in zombies besides Sam, or if they repeat playing as the political figures again.

The real reason why they have a girl, is advertising.

Since the games audience (the majority) is male, so they put 2 of men's favorite things on the poster.

Girls & Guns.

Up there along with Cars, Tools, and Money.

COD doesn't need advertising. All it has to do us have the title COD on it, And it will break records. Or at least sell ALOT. If you like shooters, you'll buy COD, I'd you don't, you don't buy the game.

Besides, two or three females idn't putting emphasis on them IMO. The first COD game to really have any female characters was the 7th one.

There's also the sexual equality argument.

AND. Polls (studies? IDK, my friend told me) have shown an increase of female gamers.

My point is, two characters isn't putting emphasis on them.

About SMG being girly, well, why not make the girl be girly?

CoD zombies is full of manly men being exactly that. Manly Men. So why would they put a female character in there thats just gonna be another "Manly" female? Simple equation really. Zombies has tons of dudes being dudes, throw in a girl and have her be a girl. Not to mention the whole female players would probably wanna be a female character thing. Though in all respect to veteran zombie slaying females they probably have too much love for one of the original 4 characters to care anyway.