Help. 60 FPS on Consoles?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Call of Duty has been 60FPS since Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Possibly even before that) it's one of the main advertising points, the game is locked to a framerate of 60fps on Consoles, it very rarely drops below and never goes above.

Black Ops II is exactly the same, it's been said multiple times that 60fps is the reason CoD is a go to console shooter for so many people.

Call of Duty has been 60FPS since Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Possibly even before that) it's one of the main advertising points, the game is locked to a framerate of 60fps on Consoles, it very rarely drops below and never goes above.

Black Ops II is exactly the same, it's been said multiple times that 60fps is the reason CoD is a go to console shooter for so many people.

On zombies with 3/4 players, my friends and I always have massive frame rate drops at round 35+. Of course it only applies to the host but it makes it near impossible for them to play when they feel like they have a 1 bar while hosting. It never happens with 2 people though. I hope the switch over to the multiplayer engine fixes this.

Ya, the other shooters don't have fluid movement and even using the controller is a challenge in itself. Wanna call me a noob because I said that? well listen to elpresador when he says, "Am I noob when I walk to my car in the morning fluidly?"

On zombies with 3/4 players, my friends and I always have massive frame rate drops at round 35+. Of course it only applies to the host but it makes it near impossible for them to play when they feel like they have a 1 bar while hosting. It never happens with 2 people though. I hope the switch over to the multiplayer engine fixes this.

Seems like a connection issue, the only frame drops I've seen during zombies is during the later rounds. Like 100+

It really depends on what map and system you play on and how you kill them. If you use traps to kill hoards and you get to lets say 90 on any map(co-op) you most likely wont have any framerate lag. If you kill them with only the wonder weapon it is usually really bad. On maps like COTD and shang you have to kill them with the wonder weapon so it will be really bad. For some reason moon doesnt ever have bad framerate lag no matter what round your on though. And also if you hold a claymore it gets rid of the framerate lag.

Seems like a connection issue, the only frame drops I've seen during zombies is during the later rounds. Like 100+

The host is the only one with the framerate drop even if everybody has a 4 bar. I don't get why this is and it only happens on 3/4 people games at rounds 30+. Come to think of it, I only recall it doing it on Moon. The WaW maps don't have the issue and Ascension runs just fine for us. Haven't gotten far enough on Shang/CotD often enough to test it