Eight player zombies mode speculation (Co op possibilities)

Hello gentlemen, I've been thinking about Lamias words in the article by OfficialPlaystationmagazine..I believe its quite important to note that he says "Adding eight players into zombies changes the whole way it's played"

First of all, I would like to talk about that line of dialogue, here we can see that Treyarch are being BOLD this time with zombies, they are looking to change the way zombies are played in a good way, and don't worry, classic mode with 4 people will still be available, but they are looking to innovate upon zombies and make it better, I know change can be tough...here's hoping to Treyarch that they can pull it off, anyways...the effects of having eight players in game would be pretty drastic, so let us go over the possibilities.

-Boss zombies, Boss zombies are a must if you are to have eight players, this is to scare them and seperate the team, it only makes tactical sense to have a stronger or enhanced zombie round that is formidable against EIGHT players.

-Double the zombies, well duh...its been clearly stated anyways. Self explanatory really..

-More traps/cash sinks...This is definitely an big move, adding more traps and tactility and ways to play the map is a big MUST for these maps if they are to be big, dynamically changing maps can be a game changer here, parts of the map would be cut off (just like moon) but in a much bigger way, imagine your team being split up due to a cave in or something similar...rings the bells of verruckt, in a much more intimidating way.

Cash sinks, as in more ways to customize the way you play, why not change the firing color of your weapon, all for the cost of points of course, or what about changing some of the aesthetics of your character for a pricey combination and put those left over points to use, I will talk about a currency ASIDE from in game points next, to go with this.

-Zombie Tokens/trophy system

These trophies are VERY important to be able to use, they are like a second permanent currency, similar to COD points with a very cool twist, doing heroic feats in a zombie match such as serious team play, or saving your buddies ass while his backs against the wall and he has little ammo left can award these, these can later be spent in a customization lobby, OR IN GAME (thinking about an armory here) to acquire NON game changing items for your character, such as badass looking glasses or something...just an idea, we all want to look like hudson don't we. 8-) these of course are connected to the cash sinks in a way, these would be excellent ways of making the player feel rewarded and an expert for what they do, which is killing zombies ;)

Well, I will update this thread with continual ideas that I believe could be implemented due to this undead tech upgrade, stay tuned.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days