Black Ops 2 zombies Leveling up

I personally believe that there should be a leveling up system in the next black ops game but i want it to differ with each game type.

With endless mode i think it would be awesome if you could level up, but being a level 50 gives you no advantages over someone who is a level 1, but leveling up and completing challenges unlocked titles and/or emblems.

If there is a campaign for zombies i hope for it to play similar to normal black ops campaign, so obviously no leveling up

If there is some type of zombie multiplayer (something like the normal multiplayer in codbo) then i would hope for some kind of level up system that you do get and advantage if your level 50 in comparison to a level 5, just like in normal multiplayer.

If any other game modes are released i will update this with my thoughts, what are your opinoins on a possible level up system in black ops 2 zombies?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was something where you had to do something to get them and get rewarded with a emblem or something then i would be ok with that but i don't want zombies to become multi-player, Zombies is its own game now and i think that it should stay that way and not become something like multiplayer.

BTW If there was a Zombies Campaign/Story mode then i would like you to do something where you have to do quests to get to the next area, there are no rounds. For example: In Der Reise you have to turn the power on... link teleporters up... activate the fly trap... get the wunderwaffle... upgrade the wunderwaffle... go in a teleporter and fire the wunderwaffle while teleporting. The game will then save and you get teleported to Kino Der Toten (I think). But no leveling up would be needed as you said.

I'm not sure how I feel about getting better things for playing longer. I wouldn't mind having a customize-able character or be able to choose my outfit for my main man Dempsey, but I don't like the "juggernaut isn't good until I'm level 40" type of thing.

I like the customize your character option although as i've said on other posts. I wouldn't like to have a make a character option.

This idea has been floating around for awhile, nothing about zombies would change, other than like multiplayer, you'd level up for your experience in zombies, and earn XP based on things done in zombies. But it would play exactly the same, you're just getting more for you accomplishments. ;)