There's a zombie killer in all of us.

Now, we've heard that saying before, a clever slogan based off the Multiplayers "there's a soldier in all of us"

Now treyarch, how about you bring that idea to life with incorporating character customization and ranking systems to zombies, let us show that we are zombie killers by adding certain, kill trophies to the game....hell...what if that poster did mean something like that, since she is clearly holding up a skull as a trophy of her prowess...what if we finally do get to show our skills off by having these features to be unlocked, I know the idea of a "Kill trophy" system sounds odd, but I am sure something could be implemented to show that you are a seasoned member or killer of zombies.

Titles would also be cool for that, these are just ideas I am bringing to the table, most probably won't be implemented into the game, but we can hope can we not?

Remember good old Lamia saying, "Think about the multiplayer engine in zombies and what it can do"

Well, I am....and it seems that great possibilities are on the horizon for us gentlemen, get the shotguns...lets kill some freakbags. :twisted:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd change it to "There's a survivor in all of us" personally.

But anyways... I'd like to see custom characters in zombies... maybe these kill trophies could unlock alternate clothing, alternate voices, etc. Maybe the really difficult ones could increase the chance of getting good weapons in the mystery box? I don't know... just throwing around ideas...

I think it could work, but it could not be anything like MP customisation, I know thats not what OP is saying but just putting it out there.

There should not be gun customisation, able to kit yourself out before the game means it would be very linear. Zombie is already very repetitive by giving that choice to the player it means you'd be doing exactly the same thing over and over by pre choosing the best stuff.

Clothing is good as unlocks. Perk bonuses as well may be good unlocks (like pro perks) that have a milder effect. You could split the overload of perks in two into critical and support. Critical are only availavle in game and the support you unlock and choose before game and are permanent.

Theres a lot of things that could be unlockable rewards. Levelling is absolutely necessary to feed the addictiveness.

I am just simply throwing that idea to the gentlemen at Treyarch, why not go with something that would work...there's a survivor in all of us sounds REALLY good and would fit...I think Treyarch should do something like this, and as new DLC comes out, new opportunities for trophy kills come out...would be excellent....

See if they add too much people are going to have OCD about their stats. This OCD about stats has already ruined MP as we know it. Now if we add stuff like kills and average points per game and a ranking system, the game might become annoying. Does it annoy you when little kids come up to your window and steal your kills? It'll be 10x worse with MP features because they'll actually have a REASON to do it.

You see, no one really cares about people with OCD, Treyarch doesn't give two shits to be quite honest, and they want that statistic tracking, overall it makes the game much more amusing to play, I fail to see your point...

Fail troll is fail. :roll: