Some info from Playstation Magazine UK

I'm not sure if this is legit or not... but here

Oh god.... I mean, 8 players confirmed. That's alright, but what worries me is in the pic it says story... treyarch better not do it. Seriously, that kinda crap does not belong. I like the EE method much more.

Not sure if this is 100% true, because I found it on CoD wiki, but it's a possibility.

EDIT: here is the official site for it. Looks like we'll get more info May 15th.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice find, but it just seems fake to me, I can't see it being legitimately plausible (redundant, I know), but seriously, I cannot bear to see Zombies ruined. Just stick to a winning formula and throw in a couple minor variables here and there.

Well, I found the official article, so unfortunately....

But hey, there's the possibility the pic was of the whole main menu. Doubtful, but still.

Nice find, but it just seems fake to me, I can't see it being legitimately plausible (redundant, I know), but seriously, I cannot bear to see Zombies ruined. Just stick to a winning formula and throw in a couple minor variables here and there.

But hey, there's the possibility the pic was of the whole main menu. Doubtful, but still.

What I don't understand is how ''Story'' is a bad thing? It just means a zombies campaign, it's what most people wanted so treyarch delivered, it's not like it's detracting from the main multiplayer gamemode or ruining it at all, js.

What I don't understand is how ''Story'' is a bad thing? It just means a zombies campaign, it's what most people wanted so treyarch delivered, it's not like it's detracting from the main multiplayer gamemode or ruining it at all, js.

Have you ever played Left 4 Dead?

Long story short: It sucks, especially compared to zombies in CoD. Not all that many people wanted it.

BUT, I just found out the image might be faked. The article is not, however.

It's subject to change. But I am pretty sure the article is legit.

Eye, there will still be the good ol' Zombies we all know and love, but there will also be different game types available. I'm thinking there will be 3-5 game types.

-Solo

-2-4 player multiplayer

-8 player co op

-4 v 4 versus

Among other things. :D

It's subject to change. But I am pretty sure the article is legit.

Eye, there will still be the good ol' Zombies we all know and love, but there will also be different game types available. I'm thinking there will be 3-5 game types.

-Solo

-2-4 player multiplayer

-8 player co op

-4 v 4 versus

Among other things. :D

I love your sig.

I think the zombie menu picture is legit. And as for the L4D references, "C'mon guys, really?". I have never played any of the L4D games personally. I have however, watched my Dad playing all of them and I think it's a sorry excuse for a zombie game. Treyarch delivers. I have played all of Treyarch's games which I'm sure everyone here has also. I think that we can all agree that Treyarch will never create a L4D level of game. They could probably make a L4D better than the original developers.

On that note, I think the story mode will be awesome. There are so many unanswered questions. They could go all the way back to the Tunguska event. It says "You will understand everything" meaning they are looking to answer said questions.

I think the zombie menu picture is legit. And as for the L4D references, "C'mon guys, really?". I have never played any of the L4D games personally. I have however, watched my Dad playing all of them and I think it's a sorry excuse for a zombie game. Treyarch delivers. I have played all of Treyarch's games which I'm sure everyone here has also. I think that we can all agree that Treyarch will never create a L4D level of game. They could probably make a L4D better than the original developers.

On that note, I think the story mode will be awesome. There are so many unanswered questions. They could go all the way back to the Tunguska event. It says "You will understand everything" meaning they are looking to answer said questions.

Thing is, the pics were found in another article. Leaked pics. I don't buy this one, I'm gonna wait for a confirmation from Treyarch.

I am absolutely amazed... and I pray this information is true! I love the idea of a story/campaign mode. I knew there was going to be 8 players when they said it could handle 8, why have the ability that so many people want and not use it? Anyway, I think a story mode is amazing for people like me, I personally don't have a good easter egg time, and I am terrible at finding/assisting in eater eggs, only one player in my zombie team knows how. I have always been interested in finding out the storyline if this is real, I would be so happy. I also am so happy there is classic 4 player zombies, and that there is going to be new modes!!

Well, it seems its come straight from the mouth of 'Ol Lamia himself!!!

ps. I am a new member here at Call of Duty zombies, I have been following for an really long time, I used to be a member at Playthegame, I left for my reasons.

I am a very seasoned zombie player and theorist on the story, I do know all of the important and logically formulated theories and such created here at Call of Duty zombies from the senior members.

Rest assured gentlemen, you have just had a fine asset join your community.

-Josh

Long story short: It sucks, especially compared to zombies in CoD. Not all that many people wanted it.

I agree. Stuff like the astronaut, george, napalm, and shrieker remind me too much of L4D. Crap like that needs to GO.

Well, it seems its come straight from the mouth of 'Ol Lamia himself!!!

ps. I am a new member here at Call of Duty zombies, I have been following for an really long time, I used to be a member at Playthegame, I left for my reasons.

I am a very seasoned zombie player and theorist on the story, I do know all of the important and logically formulated theories and such created here at Call of Duty zombies from the senior members.

Rest assured gentlemen, you have just had a fine asset join your community.

-Josh

Welcome Josh! :D

I agree. Stuff like the astronaut, george, napalm, and shrieker remind me too much of L4D. Crap like that needs to GO.

Well see, they might remind you of L4D BUT treyarch pulls it off alot better than them. Either way you spin it those zombies can be a big help to you most of the time. Astronaut explodes like qed, george gives wunderwaffle and a perk (not to mention if you piss him off in a crowd of zombies, let him electrify them, then kill them, you get max ammo), the napalm and shriekers kill other zombies around em.

Personally i love CoD zombies cause of its pure simplicity. Thats what got most of us addicted in the first place, isn't it? 8-)

Well see, they might remind you of L4D BUT treyarch pulls it off alot better than them. Either way you spin it those zombies can be a big help to you most of the time. Astronaut explodes like qed, george gives wunderwaffle and a perk (not to mention if you piss him off in a crowd of zombies, let him electrify them, then kill them, you get max ammo), the napalm and shriekers kill other zombies around em.

Personally i love CoD zombies cause of its pure simplicity. Thats what got most of us addicted in the first place, isn't it? 8-)

Not better, differently. The Special Infected in L4D work because of how the game is set up. If you were to put those special infected into Zombies, it wouldn't work at all... But yeah, don't be dissing L4D, it's still the best zombie game out there (I don't count COD as a zombie game, since that's only a piece of it [also, L4D has free DLC...].).

All this hate, why? L4D is nothing like our zombies story, as explained to me this isnt a full outbreak, but a controlled zombie force. Story mode should be in it, seeing as how this thread hasnt been taking off as "leaked info."

Question is how does Treyarch implement a story line into the zombie mode?

-Campaign- im highly doubtful it will be in a "campaign" style

-Reg Zombs- finish a few rounds, move to the next level, seems to be most logical and wanted

-Some sort of the new "sandbox" type of deal, pick which map to go to and accomplish a list of goals in order to pass

Those are 3 of my theories on story mode, lets hear a few others