If 8 player is confirmed, who would be the other characters?

There are some possibilites... german scientists who worked under Richtofen and wanted to get back at him. It doesn't really matter who the new characters would be... but Treyarch would need to devise a back story to all of them, and those stories would have to make sense and coincide with the story we have now. We'll see Treyarch...

*EDIT: The unnamed marines from Nacht and Verruckt could be plausible additions... but they have no means of time traveling and they aren't the subjects of extreme Nazi testing which would result in the super qualities of the present characters. There are just SO many things possible... Any ideas?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching some random guy's video and he said it was confirmed by Treyarch that up to 8 players could play a game and that there would be like 70 something zombies on the map at once. Has anyone else read or heard about this? I doubt it will happen but it would be cool.

I was watching some random guy's video and he said it was confirmed by Treyarch that up to 8 players could play a game and that there would be like 70 something zombies on the map at once. Has anyone else read or heard about this? I doubt it will happen but it would be cool.

There's hasn't been an official confirmation of bigger parties, but let's hope it's true!

Let me guess, the uploader's best friend's dad works at Treyarch. :lol:

The legitimacy of the source is just as important as the information itself. I'd wait for an official announcment from a credible source before jumping for joy.

I'm betting, and I'm gonna say this now.

Story will be normal 4 players. The gang + Samantha, as well as any new gangs Treyarch might add (like JFK's and SMG's).

8 players won't relate to story. It's all for gameplay purposes only, and the people you play as would probably just be either:

A) 8 unnamed soldiers

or

B) Character customization, but only for appearances, so no same game will have the exact same soldiers (unless you obviously played with the same people you played with last).

B) Character customization, but only for appearances, so no same game will have the exact same soldiers (unless you obviously played with the same people you played with last).

Personally I wouldn't like to have character creation for zombies, firstly people go overboard with it, there would also be no voice acting, if there was then there would be a lot of characters talking the same.

I like the idea of choosing a character though, perhaps having a rank your characters #1-8?, the game will then calculate everyones favorite character, randomly chooses a player and they will get their first choice, this continues across all the other players, if a player already has their #1 character then it'll then choose #2 if not the #3 etc.

I would love to have some Youtube Zombie commentators as characters in the game, Syndicate Project. MroElectro, YoteSlayer, the list could go on.

Or even the Treyarch Zombie Creators, they can then add their own spice to their pudding. Cause zombies 8 player modes need to be about having fun so Treyarch really shouldn't take this modes characters seriously. HAVE SOME FUN!!

I swear so many people say syndicate should have his own character, lol. I agree make syndicate a zombie slayer and his phrase when killing zombies "boobilicious." Seriously though I (and so many others) learned to play zombies from watching him play.

Maybe they could just have guest appearances or something, like Cotd. Where we would see different celebrities every map mixed in with the old crew.

I would also personally love to be able to create my own character, though I don't know how they could have them talk with that, one of my favorite things about zombies is the quotes.

How about Complete character customization? Hair, shoes, face, shirt, pants, and skin color? As for the voice let there be several choices at least 20 of different voices to choose from, as well as Male and Female.

This we would need. We all know the four main playable characters (and now Samantha), so anything to keep any kind of relatibility intact between you and your player is needed. Just because they are generic characters, doesn't mean they can't look like us!

guys, playing with 4 people with mics was AMAZINGLY FUN!!! But 8 guys who rock at zombies and are fun to be with!!! HOLY SHIT!!! I don't know why people are talking about 3arch doing something to fix running around in a circle for hours and hours and the long long rounds......

guys, playing with 4 people with mics was AMAZINGLY FUN!!! But 8 guys who rock at zombies and are fun to be with!!! HOLY SHIT!!! I don't know why people are talking about 3arch doing something to fix running around in a circle for hours and hours and the long long rounds......

And think of the camping strategies with eight people!!! Getting to long rounds would seem impossible, but with a kick-ass group, I think shooting for round 50 would be and insane accomplishment.

And think of the camping strategies with eight people!!! Getting to long rounds would seem impossible, but with a kick-ass group, I think shooting for round 50 would be and insane accomplishment.

Insane accomplishment, maybe...it would take a long time.... but just of how FUN it would be!!! They said that the maps are going to be WAY bigger so i don't think these maps are going to be tight like COTD but open AND big like Ascension just lots bigger.

I swear so many people say syndicate should have his own character, lol. I agree make syndicate a zombie slayer and his phrase when killing zombies "boobilicious." Seriously though I (and so many others) learned to play zombies from watching him play.

Making famous youtubers like Syndicate playable characters would be a great idea! I could see Yoteslaya yelling WHAT THE FRENCH TOAST?!?!?! Combine this with the choose a character option people we've been throwing around and voila!

I personally don't think making famous CoD players become characters within the game is a really good idea. Although they're loved as what they are, commentators, there is very little possibility for a good story with them.

I personally don't think making famous CoD players become characters within the game is a really good idea. Although they're loved as what they are, commentators, there is very little possibility for a good story with them.

Well, what we've come to agree on so far is that the eight players will just be for a new gameplay experience. There won't be a story, and if some reason there is, it wouldn't coincide with the present story.

Of course, we could all be wrong...

Yeah. I can see Syndicate as a character

"Oh my good look a Zombie! I KNOW! IT MEANS RICHTOFEN'S BROTHER IS DR MAXIS'S CAT! I SOLVED IT! The Syndicate Rape Train wins again, yes"

My answer to OP's question:(if there is 8 players in horde mode:) Maxis, Yuri, and the two guys trapped in Shangri-la. (if the 8 players are in a different game mode:) Woods, Mason, Reznov, and Hudson.

My reply to everyone else: I think they could possibly use the same thing a lot of games use, as far as making yourself look like the characters. Take a picture of your face and put it on the guy in game. They could have a few different options for clothing outfits. Possibly even a voice recorder to take your wave length and input it into the dialogue of the character. If they did do this, They would need to have blank options to choose your character, that has set dialogue.

Example:

Scientist/Doctor

War Vet

Normal Civilian

Sports Fanatic

Explanation: Each of the choices would be simple sketches of the outline of a human body. The choices only reflect the player's attitude, dialogue, and Know-how.

Once you make your choice, you input your face, chosen outfit, and your voice. The player comes to life in place of the rough sketch and you are ready to play.