who's your favorite character to play as?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of the main zombies characters then my username is pretty self explanatory, on five I enjoy playing as JFK and running out of ammo to hear "Need more beans for the chowder" and on Call of the Dead I enjoy playing as Danny Trejo purely for the cinematic clip on a solo game where he pulls out a machete and hacks of at least four zombies heads in quick succession.

This same thread has been made about 100 times :lol:

My first and favorite map is five.

Something about JFK and his remarks and accent. I used to restart solo games so I could play as him.

"Been in the navy for years, never taste anything that fishy."

My views too.

This same thread has been made about 100 times :lol:

We just gotta make it 15 more times! Is that joke old yet ? Don't care, using it anyway.

And in case my name did not give it away, my favorite character is Richtofen :lol:!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyway. My favorite character has got to be Dempsey, he is just so calm and always has these remarks that always makes me laugh. He's the sort of character i like.

Nikolia and Rictofen are a close second. They are equally awesome, their quotes are just amazing. Nikolia and his little nikolia and Rictofen and his high pitched speaking. 8-)

Takeo though... he isn't great. He tends to bore me ALOT. HONOUR :|

Mind you I have only done Moons easter egg once and haven't heard enough of Sam to judge her. Although she is very funny.

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite character to play the game is Sergeant Wallcroft. For me this one is best. his awesome personality attract me too much. For me he is great one.

Fair enough, although I think this thread was made asking about your favourite zombies character.

For the record, mine is Nikolai, hands down. His quotes have just gotten better and better. Demspey just about pips Richtofen to second - I find Richtofen creeps me out too much! Takeo just isn't funny enough, he has some half-decent lines and that's it - he's just too quiet!