• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vader210":gxhcr8zy]
Vader210":gxhcr8zy]She looks to be holding a model or a Winchester so bye bye olympia?

I was thinking the same thing, it also reminds me of the model from Mw2.

Good thing if they replaced it!

Although is there much of a difference at all?

Not that i know of but for some reason i thought of the model from mw2 when i first saw the poster.

Vader210":3idj6pi9]She looks to be holding a model or a Winchester so bye bye olympia?

I was thinking the same thing, it also reminds me of the model from Mw2.

That is in no way a "model" that you are referring to. This gun has a stock on it for the first point. I think it's a shotgun because the CoD twitter asks "where is your shotgun?" ( http://twitter.com/#!/CallofDuty/status ... 60/photo/1 ) I did at first think it was a lever-action rifle but I zoomed in and I can't find the lever handle and again, CoD asked about a shotgun. I will say though that it is a lever-action shotgun as it definitely doesn't have a pump on it.

You can take my word on this. I know a good bit about guns. I don't learn about guns from playing CoD. I have my own collection of these amazing toys.

Review the gamestop BO2 poster.

Look at the II behind her (Sam i hope), the 'two' has a special design for black ops II and based on the hydrant and crumbled buildings beneath her feet I believe the II looks like the world trade center so we could be looking at some location of a zombie map in New York or somewhere in the new campaign that holds a similar importance like the WTC. Either way ZOMBIES FTW!

Review the gamestop BO2 poster.

Look at the II behind her (Sam i hope), the 'two' has a special design for black ops II and based on the hydrant and crumbled buildings beneath her feet I believe the II looks like the world trade center so we could be looking at some location of a zombie map in New York or somewhere in the new campaign that holds a similar importance like the WTC. Either way ZOMBIES FTW!

I see where you are getting at and that is actually a very good possibility. I can really believe that and would enjoy that map.