What new modes do you think will be in blops2?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Confirmed that 8 players will be added and also 3arch is going to add new modes with the new players, could we see VS. mode? Battling it out?

My god I am pre ordering this.

It's out already:

http://www.l4d.com/blog/

Check it out.

Very funny, no.

Zombies a co-op game, they wouldn't make it competitive.

It would be a co-op game 4 players vs 4 players.

Confirmed that 8 players will be added and also 3arch is going to add new modes with the new players, could we see VS. mode? Battling it out?

I don't think it would be too far out of the realm of possibility to maybe expect a Blitz type of game mode. I read this persons idea and I am simply spreading the good will.

Basically Blitz mode is the alternative to waiting what seems to be an eternity for the first couple of rounds to go by. Normal zombie mode takes a while for the action to actually commence, this mode would offer players who just want to jump into the action right away to play a quick game of vigorous zombies without playing for 30 minutes just to get to wave 20.

The player would start off with a butt load of more points, say 5000. The first round won't be too hard seeing as how you must first settle in. But instead of knifing and grenadine your way up to round 3-4 and then buying your first gun you'll need to be quick on your toes and buy perks and a gun by round 2-3 or you're smoked. The zombies will become more challenging a lot more quickly than in regular mode.

And plus Blitzkrieg is a German word, and we're dealing with Nazi Zombies, which I think would be fairly humorous if you ask me ;)

I don't see how you could do a VS/competitive mode. The only 'competitive' part about Zombies is the aspect of working as a team ALL stay alive an make it as far as you can. The only times players compete with one another is for points and who has the highest! How could 2 seperate teams battle each other in Zombies? Isn't that just shrunken team deathmatch? Zombies will attack both teams and both will die if they're 'competing' with one another.

Maybe I'm not seeing your reasoning behind this or something but I'm not understanding the resolve of any of this.

I don't see how you could do a VS/competitive mode. The only 'competitive' part about Zombies is the aspect of working as a team ALL stay alive an make it as far as you can. The only times players compete with one another is for points and who has the highest! How could 2 seperate teams battle each other in Zombies? Isn't that just shrunken team deathmatch? Zombies will attack both teams and both will die if they're 'competing' with one another.

Maybe I'm not seeing your reasoning behind this or something but I'm not understanding the resolve of any of this.

How about two teams of 4 players spawning in different locations on the map and the first team to get the power on or buy all perks or something wins. You would have to smartly use your money to open doors to reach your goal or set traps to delay the other team.

Or a mode where each team gets their certain area of the map and the first team to clear their area of threats wins.

Or a balls out deathmatch all the while zombies are randomly attacking. Wunder Weapons could spawn in various places like Halo or they could be killstreaks along with Hell Hounds or George Romero lol.

Hell you could even do a mode where 4 player play co-op and 1 other is a "boss enemy" like the Astronaut.

How about a mode where the highest scoring player for a round gets a cash bonus or a deploy-able death machine or something?

The point is you guys are being wayyyy too close minded. There is a ton of stuff they could do with a blank check for zombies.