Mystery Box Light in Trailer

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i just point out that is not the sun imo. i think it is an explosion some distance away (nuke). there is a definate flash in the sky above the light, and the general dark sky elsewhere suggests the sun hs already gone . . . .no?

still not mystery box, perhaps a suggestion of one, let's hope so

well that proves it is not the sun but that doesn't prove it is a distortion of the camera. The box could in fact BE in the foreground, below the soldier shown. I hate it when people automatically debunk people when they have no proof whatsoever. It's just as bad as confirming something that hasn't been proven. You don't know. Don't act like you do.

well that proves it is not the sun but that doesn't prove it is a distortion of the camera. The box could in fact BE in the foreground, below the soldier shown. I hate it when people automatically debunk people when they have no proof whatsoever. It's just as bad as confirming something that hasn't been proven. You don't know. Don't act like you do.

If it was a mystery box in the foreground, under the soldier, then the beam would be as wide as the box.... not thin like a lens flare beam.

I do know because I just debunked it with physical evidence.

- Mix

• 6 months later...

If it was a mystery box in the foreground, under the soldier, then the beam would be as wide as the box.... not thin like a lens flare beam.

- Mix

Lol, it was not cleared sir!

i think it wasnt the sun dude,

• 4 weeks later...

- Mix

Lol, it was not cleared sir!

i think it wasnt the sun dude,

Look at my post again. I didn't say it was the sun. I said it was a lens flare