• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonus!

More details

Bonus Item

2 Sided Poster

Pre-order Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and receive a 2 Sided Poster!

Online/In-Store Pickup Customers: Please print your order confirmation page and bring it to your local store to receive your poster. To ensure product is available, it is best to call your local store ahead of time.

Store Customers: Poster will be available at time of reserve.

While supplies last. Quantities are extremely limited.

Bonus!

More details

Bonus Item

Pre-Order Bonuses!

Pre-order Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and receive a code to register for Pre-Order Bonuses!

Online Customers: A code with instructions will be emailed to you within 2 business days after your order is placed.

Store/In-Store Pickup Customers: A code with instructions will be printed on your receipt at time of reserve.

Bonus!

More details

PowerUp Rewards Exclusive!

MW3 Prestige Token

Pre-order Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and receive a code to unlock a MW3 Prestige Token!

Online Customers: A code with instructions will be emailed to you within 2 business days after your order is placed. PowerUp Rewards Card must be entered during checkout.

Store/In-Store Pickup Customers: A code with instructions will be printed on your receipt at time of reserve. PowerUp Rewards Card must be scanned at time of reserve.

Bonus!

More details

Bonus Item

2 Sided Poster

Pre-order Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and receive a 2 Sided Poster!

Online/In-Store Pickup Customers: Please print your order confirmation page and bring it to your local store to receive your poster. To ensure product is available, it is best to call your local store ahead of time.

Store Customers: Poster will be available at time of reserve.

While supplies last. Quantities are extremely limited.

Bonus!

More details

Bonus Item

Pre-Order Bonuses!

Pre-order Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and receive a code to register for Pre-Order Bonuses!

Online Customers: A code with instructions will be emailed to you within 2 business days after your order is placed.

Store/In-Store Pickup Customers: A code with instructions will be printed on your receipt at time of reserve.

Bonus!

More details

MW3 Prestige Token

Pre-order Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and receive a code to unlock a MW3 Prestige Token!

Online Customers: A code with instructions will be emailed to you within 2 business days after your order is placed. PowerUp Rewards Card must be entered during checkout.

Store/In-Store Pickup Customers: A code with instructions will be printed on your receipt at time of reserve. PowerUp Rewards Card must be scanned at time of reserve.

Im sorry but does this mean I can get all four bonus offers if I go tomorrow?

^You won't get them right there look at this one Pre-order Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and receive a code to register for Pre-Order Bonuses! Other than this I suggest you call GS right now see whats up. You get them one by one when the dates come, July august and october

^You won't get them right there look at this one Pre-order Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and receive a code to register for Pre-Order Bonuses! Other than this I suggest you call GS right now see whats up. You get them one by one when the dates come, July august and october

sorry last thing, should I order it online or risk it and go to the store tomorrow the website says come in early get more?

Trust me it'll last till they run out of pre-orders available or until the game comes out. Usually if they'd pull a stunt like that it'd be a friday, when everyone gets paid. Doing a promotion like that for one day isn't a good business choice because Gamestop needs to have something that others don't in order to get pre-orders. You'll be alright if you wait.

Yeah, they give you a code WHEN you pre-order. Then you enter it on their site to get the content when it drops. This isn't a one day promotion. If it was it would say it in huge flashing letters.

Trust me it'll last till they run out of pre-orders available or until the game comes out. Usually if they'd pull a stunt like that it'd be a friday, when everyone gets paid. Doing a promotion like that for one day isn't a good business choice because Gamestop needs to have something that others don't in order to get pre-orders. You'll be alright if you wait.

Ok thanks guys Ill wait until tomorrow, if I miss out on bonus offers I will be upset. Then again I have 3 gamestops near me.

Yeah, they give you a code WHEN you pre-order. Then you enter it on their site to get the content when it drops. This isn't a one day promotion. If it was it would say it in huge flashing letters.

Good point :oops:

Ok thanks guys Ill wait until tomorrow, if I miss out on bonus offers I will be upset. Then again I have 3 gamestops near me.

However if you REALLY want that poster, you better go. Those will not last long.

However if you REALLY want that poster, you better go. Those will not last long.

Will I make it if I go tomorrow after my last class that ends around 2 to 2:30?

Will I make it if I go tomorrow after my last class that ends around 2 to 2:30?

Honestly, more than likely. I highly doubt with three gamestops around you that they all ran out. Like I said people get paid on friday, that's when they go to pre-order.