Could The Pre-Order Poster 2nd page be a hint towards Paris?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Registered just for this lol -

Look at the II behind her (Sam i hope), the 'two' has a special design for black ops II and based on the hydrant and crumbled buildings beneath her feet I believe the II looks like the world trade center so we could be looking at some location of a zombie map in New York or somewhere in the new campaign that holds a similar importance like the WTC. Either way ZOMBIES FTW!

-X117

That's not a special design that's how the 'two' is on the cover art and other images.

I meant special design as in futuristic and I believe that zombies will on release day take place in a pivotal location in the campaign due to treyarch's fascination with historical references and their ability for creativity when it comes to hiding surprises right in front of you.

I meant special design as in futuristic and I believe that zombies will on release day take place in a pivotal location in the campaign due to treyarch's fascination with historical references and their ability for creativity when it comes to hiding surprises right in front of you.

I guess I don't understand. What's so futuristic about it. And I think that zombies will try not to associate itself with the campaign, I will however agree with you on Treyarch loving historical events and when the mix them with zombies its awesome.

I personally dont think they would even dare making a WTC map, only because I'm pretty sure they would either sue activision, and treyarch, or because some might view it as disrespectful. Now I'm not saying that it will not be a WTC map, I'm just saying I dont see them making it unless they got permission...maybe if they put the names of victims spread across the map...for condolences.

Okay, Here's my theory of what's going on.... So, just to recap so everyone gets what's gone on... Richtofen followed the 'voices' in his head's information to get where he is now, right? That as well as the other 935 scientists that helped give him the research needed. The voices started after he touched the MPD. Could it be that something... other... was trying to communicate/command him?

Now Samantha's side... We've always considered the lyrics of the songs that refers to 'others' or 'friends' as the millions of Zombies' minds connected to her... Being in the MPD, what if Samantha met the source of those voices? There were theories that there was another race before that made a mistake as colossal as this one Maxis, Richtofen, and the others made. (Quoting 115, "Look to the skies, to see the end of all Creation again") Therefore, the previous ancient race being trapped within the Aether (To whom I will refer to as the Vril from here on). Samantha being naive and young, doesn't understand such an appeal the offers the Vril give her. So, seeing they're tempting and appealing to Richtofen, she seeks not only the revenge, but a way of stopping the Vril from being rereleased. Well, we all know she failed and now Richtofen is in their clutches and in her body.

So, onto Black Ops II.

The poster shows a woman, with what looks like a pre-dated weapon, holding a head that's pretty much a zombie head... A ruined Earth after the missiles, and zombies running around with blues eyes while Richtofen's in the Aether... or is he? Perhaps the Vril got the release they desired, and are now roaming the Earth, WITH control of the zombies. Richtofen, seeing he was naught but a puppet, seeks out the old crew... in Samantha's body. (Which makes the many private moments with the poster VERY disturbing) Thus we come to the first map, where they'll probably incorporate another zombie cutscene (reminiscent of Nacht from WaW) and explain from there. Or perhaps through a part of the most likely Viral marketing.