Could The Pre-Order Poster 2nd page be a hint towards Paris?

I don't know how to add images, but anyway. On the back of the pre order poster it shows holding a skull, with multiple other skulls on the ground, and a big II on the back. Since Paris Catacombs is filled with skulls, do you think the poster may have something to do with it?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anybody notice though that Moon's console codename is actually zombie_paris?

Weird.

Because moon was originally Paris but they decided it to be moon, You can watch the proof at the Cod XP 2011 zombie panal on youtube.

Can I have link?

Here's my two cents. The girl on the poster is Samantha. After Moon she found a new body. Now two things could have happened with that, either she was reincarnated and grew up or she simply possed a new body. The other three characters Tank, Takeo and Nikolai are all dead and Samantha has gone off on her own to get revenge on Richtofen and has gathered her own allies over the years. The skulls as mentioned before seem like they indicate a Paris catacombs map, and I completely agree with that, Paris has been tossed around a lot and I think it's time to just make it and I think Treyarch knows that.

Here's my two cents. The girl on the poster is Samantha. After Moon she found a new body. Now two things could have happened with that, either she was reincarnated and grew up or she simply possed a new body. The other three characters Tank, Takeo and Nikolai are all dead and Samantha has gone off on her own to get revenge on Richtofen and has gathered her own allies over the years. The skulls as mentioned before seem like they indicate a Paris catacombs map, and I completely agree with that, Paris has been tossed around a lot and I think it's time to just make it and I think Treyarch knows that.

Dead? By no Reason? well obviously zombies but just flat out "DEAD"?

Dead? By no Reason? well obviously zombies but just flat out "DEAD"?

Ok, retired.

It reminds me of zombies if not only for the fact the gun looked like a china lake which in zombie posters is usually present

That looks nothing like a China Lake... it's a double barrel shotgun.

it's an Olympia to be exact.

anybody notice any hidden images or numbers in the poster like in the BO1 poster?

I also hope the original characters return.

It reminds me of zombies if not only for the fact the gun looked like a china lake which in zombie posters is usually present

That looks nothing like a China Lake... it's a double barrel shotgun.

it's an Olympia to be exact.

anybody notice any hidden images or numbers in the poster like in the BO1 poster?

I also hope the original characters return.

It looks more like a side-by-side to me.

Scratch that, just saw a larger version of the poster, definitely an over/under.

Registered just for this lol -

Look at the II behind her (Sam i hope), the 'two' has a special design for black ops II and based on the hydrant and crumbled buildings beneath her feet I believe the II looks like the world trade center so we could be looking at some location of a zombie map in New York or somewhere in the new campaign that holds a similar importance like the WTC. Either way ZOMBIES FTW!

-X117