Zombie People Listen Up! 4 Player Zombies Confirmed & 8 play

8 players? That would be hell. The amount of zombies, the amount of people, the amount of fighting over the mystery box, all that. Imagine how long higher rounds will be, and how even easier camping will be.

And then they'll need more characters of course.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 players? That would be hell. The amount of zombies, the amount of people, the amount of fighting over the mystery box, all that. Imagine how long higher rounds will be, and how even easier camping will be.

And then they'll need more characters of course.

LOL how bigger the maps will be.

Can you imagine 8 players fighting over the mystery box?

Plus x8 zombies is insane.

I would actually like to see this.

Total defence.

Do you all know how to shoot by rank? :twisted:

Aim, Ready, FIRE.

Regards Alpha.

that would be hilarious xD

but.. what if there's two mystery boxes in opposite locations? :shock:

also, i think the choice to play 8 players is of great benefit because i've been in cases where i can't play with one other friends because of the capacity of only 4 players >.

I am so sick of people saying there will be no 4 player co op. LISTEN they confirmed in an interview there will be a seperate mode called classic zombies it has the original characters 4 players and everything. Now the 8 player co op mode is not confirmed yet but this is most likely what would happen. For 8 player co op mode there might be separate new characters so that will be separate. Now you can imagine for the 8 player zombies mode there will be special designed maps for the specific modes. Now I cant find the interview where they say this about the 4 player mode anymore so you guys can choose to believe or just be stupid and ignorant. Its up to you.

Update 1 read D3adZombz3's post he kinda confirms the 8 player part.

wait which interview? the mark lamia roll call interview?

To all my brothers that enjoy finding randoms and playing zombies, LOLFINDINGRANDOMSFOR8PPLZOMBIESWOULDBERIDICULOUSHELLADDTOTHATTHEFACTTHATTHEREMIGHTBETWICEASMANYZOMBIESANDGETMUCHSTRONGERMUCHFASTER. Unless they do implement the idea of a box solely for wonderweapons (thundergun and wave gun on same map anyone?) the 8 player mode would be mind numbing. Also imagine the time it would take to get to round 15 in that situation...

Anyway I'm all for my 4 player zombies anytime.

I think everyone is jumping the gun a little bit on this 8 player zombie mode.

First of all, it has not been ‘confirmed’ that there will be an 8 player zombie mode.

And secondly, IF there is, we can not assume that it will just be the zombie mode that we have been playing up until now. I’m sure IF there is an 8 player zombie mode, Treyarch have thought outside the square and would release something that actually plays well, not just cramming 8 people into a regular zombie map and hoping people will enjoy it. It would be ridiculous to think that Treyarch would do this, purely because they now have the ability to add another 4 players on there.

I think we all need to get a bit more information before we can make an informed decision if 8 players would be beneficial or not.

First of all, it has not been ‘confirmed’ that there will be an 8 player zombie mode.

And secondly, IF there is, we can not assume that it will just be the zombie mode that we have been playing up until now. I’m sure IF there is an 8 player zombie mode, Treyarch have thought outside the square and would release something that actually plays well, not just cramming 8 people into a regular zombie map and hoping people will enjoy it. It would be ridiculous to think that Treyarch would do this, purely because they now have the ability to add another 4 players on there.

I think we all need to get a bit more information before we can make an informed decision if 8 players would be beneficial or not.

read CVG, it has been confirmed. They played the demo for it and they saw the zombies.

Although 8 players is also with new zombie modes... They didn't say what modes.

EDIT: Actually it's computer and video games blog. Sorry.

read IGN, it has been confirmed. They played the demo for it and they saw the zombies.

I read it, nothing about Zombies and IGN would be the last people they would let play Zombies. Besides Zombies is a very secret part of CoD and info on it rarely gets released before the game comes out.

read IGN, it has been confirmed. They played the demo for it and they saw the zombies.

post link?

I read it, nothing about Zombies and IGN would be the last people they would let play Zombies. Besides Zombies is a very secret part of CoD and info on it rarely gets released before the game comes out.

"the multiplayer engine can throw around twice as many shambling corpses at once, and it can handle a co-op tally double that of Black Ops 1's"

4 x2 is 8

Also a twitter post saying zombies doubles in black ops II

Really if you don't like 8 players they would just have the classic 4 players also... I don't know why people are complaining for something they asked for.

"the multiplayer engine can throw around twice as many shambling corpses at once, and it can handle a co-op tally double that of Black Ops 1's"

4 x2 is 8

Also a twitter post saying zombies doubles in black ops II

Really if you don't like 8 players they would just have the classic 4 players also... I don't know why people are complaining for something they asked for.

Yeah we've already heard that, IGN didn't say it and that doesn't mean it will happen. Post the tweet link too.

http://m.computerandvideogames.com/345902/features/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-zombies-multiplayer-giant-mechs-weve-seen-it/?page=1

Sorry if it does not work I am on my phone since my computer fried up so it downloaded the mobile site.

It loaded fine. Just because it's capable of that doesn't mean it will happen. The were probably saying that so players can understand what zombies will be capable of due to the new MP engine.

http://m.computerandvideogames.com/345902/features/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-zombies-multiplayer-giant-mechs-weve-seen-it/?page=1

Sorry if it does not work I am on my phone since my computer fried up so it downloaded the mobile site.

It loaded fine. Just because it's capable of that doesn't mean it will happen. The were probably saying that so players can understand what zombies will be capable of due to the new MP engine.

Well either way treyarch will try to makes its fans happy. Even if there is 8 players or 4.

Well either way treyarch will try to makes its fans happy. Even if there is 8 players or 4.

I really hope your right. I'm very skeptical about 8 players. Can't you tell? ;)

Yeah.. I just say in Blops 1 I had a ton of friends wanting to play zombies and we always had to leave a few players out or something and switch. I'm glad that doesn't work.

Also they should add a first person spectate mode like to watch.

I think you have to think outside of the box here, as it were. If they are keeping the same classic, 4 player formula that's been in every map since Nacht, then what if, for these other game modes, if they started changing the formula of how the gameplay works for zombies. Such as (and this is merely an idea) having a custom class system, like that of Multiplayer's, where the more you play and the better you get, the more efficient and powerful weapons/perks/equipment you unlock. Or maybe they could even set up an armory type thing in the map, and they give you something slightly better than a pistol to start off.

If it's suppose to be the most ambitious zombies experience yet, I think that means they will move beyond than just a survival centered gameplay. This opens up the possibilty for customizable characters, mission based maps, a more competetive style gameplay. The possibilites are endless. While also keeping that core survival mode separate from all this for story and nostalgic purposes.

can you imagine trying to get 7 other randoms to cooperate with a strategy? smdh its hard enough to get 1 out of 3 randoms to do anything lol

Maybe u will be able to handle EE just by your self or togeter.If they wont liste u do it your way,with of cource more effort puted in!It means solo EE double the steps or difficulity to complete it.

God, I hope there is no 8 player mode. When I play pubs as a host, I actually hope 2 players quit around Rd 20, just so I don't have suffer horrendous frame lag, of which is inevitable every time.

Imagining 8 players on round 24... damn. To hell with that. It would be like playing a frickin' slide show! :o