Zombie People Listen Up! 4 Player Zombies Confirmed & 8 play

I am so sick of people saying there will be no 4 player co op. LISTEN they confirmed in an interview there will be a seperate mode called classic zombies it has the original characters 4 players and everything. Now the 8 player co op mode is not confirmed yet but this is most likely what would happen. For 8 player co op mode there might be separate new characters so that will be separate. Now you can imagine for the 8 player zombies mode there will be special designed maps for the specific modes. Now I cant find the interview where they say this about the 4 player mode anymore so you guys can choose to believe or just be stupid and ignorant. Its up to you.

Update 1 read D3adZombz3's post he kinda confirms the 8 player part.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was the confirmation that it would be 8 players? All it said was that the MP engine allowed it to have more than 4 people. It did not say that it actually would.

An article said that the capacity 'would be doubled' for Blops 2.

4 x 2 = 8

:D

Yes but treyarch has yet to come out and confirm it It's very likely this is going to happen but for now its unconfirmed.

Where was the confirmation that it would be 8 players? All it said was that the MP engine allowed it to have more than 4 people. It did not say that it actually would.

An article said that the capacity 'would be doubled' for Blops 2.

4 x 2 = 8

:D

They said that the capacity doubled, they did not say that there will be 8 people. That is what is being argued.

Sorry I need to edit it to be more clear I didnt say they confirmed it I was saying if it gets confirmed this is what would happen my bad.

Okay, that's cool. You kinda said in basically every post on this that it would for sure be this way, so.. yeah. Don't say it's confirmed unless you have evidence.

^I'm pretty sure it was implied, it's kinda like how the future weapons implied it would be in the future but we decided to say it would just be future weapons in the 70s or 80s. While there is flashbacks to the 80s, more than 2/3 of the game will be in 2025. This is just like zombies there will be zombies with 8 players, it just wont be the standard mode. . According to a report by CVG who had a first-hand demonstration of Black Ops 2, Treyarch will use improved multiplayer engine for zombies, handling "a co-op tally double that of Black Opts 1's".

"It's a totally different frame of mind when you sitting down to play zombies. It's you and your friends and its coop and it's blasting Zombies....Black Ops II has the most ambitious zombies that we have ever created. If you ask zombies players what they want, they want more zombies. They are going to get that, more game modes and more ways to play it," said Lamia.

Why add something that wouldn't be used? The ability to handle up to 8 players, but still put a limit of 4? The standard mode will have a limit of 4. But as it says in those quotes "More game modes and more ways to play it" the various other game modes will be able to hold 8 players. I am not positive if there will be totally separate maps for these modes though. But I can practically guarantee somehow someway you will be able to have 8 player zombies, most likely in special modes.

^I'm pretty sure it was implied, it's kinda like how the future weapons implied it would be in the future but we decided to say it would just be future weapons in the 70s or 80s. While there is flashbacks to the 80s, more than 2/3 of the game will be in 2025. This is just like zombies there will be zombies with 8 players, it just wont be the standard mode. . According to a report by CVG who had a first-hand demonstration of Black Ops 2, Treyarch will use improved multiplayer engine for zombies, handling "a co-op tally double that of Black Opts 1's".

"It's a totally different frame of mind when you sitting down to play zombies. It's you and your friends and its coop and it's blasting Zombies....Black Ops II has the most ambitious zombies that we have ever created. If you ask zombies players what they want, they want more zombies. They are going to get that, more game modes and more ways to play it," said Lamia.

Why add something that wouldn't be used? The ability to handle up to 8 players, but still put a limit of 4? The standard mode will have a limit of 4. But as it says in those quotes "More game modes and more ways to play it" the various other game modes will be able to hold 8 players. I am not positive if there will be totally separate maps for these modes though. But I can practically guarantee somehow someway you will be able to have 8 player zombies, most likely in special modes.

See they said something like this in a video about the 4 player mode but I didn't see the 8 player thing hmm should I change the title to 4 player zombies confirmed now that we kinda have proof.

I am so sick of people saying there will be no 4 player co op. LISTEN they confirmed in an interview there will be a seperate mode called classic zombies it has the original characters 4 players and everything. Now the 8 player co op mode is not confirmed yet but this is most likely what would happen. For 8 player co op mode there might be separate new characters so that will be separate. Now you can imagine for the 8 player zombies mode there will be special designed maps for the specific modes. Now I cant find the interview where they say this about the 4 player mode anymore so you guys can choose to believe or just be stupid and ignorant. Its up to you.

Oh I thought they were taking away classic wave survival zombies? It would be cool if they had the 8 player thing but your character is customizable such as hair, clothing, pants, shirt, Favored weapon

Oh I thought they were taking away classic wave survival zombies? It would be cool if they had the 8 player thing but your character is customizable such as hair, clothing, pants, shirt, Favored weapon

Yeah im really glad people are reading this, I am also glad this is clearing up people thinking 4 players mode is not going to be in there. It's not only confirmed now but they would have never taken it out. It's what made zombies what it is today. Why ruin that you know.

Can you imagine 8 players fighting over the mystery box?

Plus x8 zombies is insane.

I would actually like to see this.

Total defence.

Do you all know how to shoot by rank? :twisted:

Aim, Ready, FIRE.

Regards Alpha.

Or for ray-gun = Ready, FIRE. :lol: Who actually Aims down the sights to the ray-gun?

Yeah im really glad people are reading this, I am also glad this is clearing up people thinking 4 players mode is not going to be in there. It's not only confirmed now but they would have never taken it out. It's what made zombies what it is today. Why ruin that you know.

BRAVO! :mrgreen: [brains] for you!

Thank you for clearing that out about 4 player will be back on black ops 2 to everyone who thinks it will not be back. Is there any reason why 4 player would not come back?

No, it will come back! There is no way why 4 player would not be back on black ops 2.

Just rephrasing for everyone. ;)

Thank you for clearing that out about 4 player will be back on black ops 2 to everyone who thinks it will not be back. Is there any reason why 4 player would not come back?

No, it will come back! There is no way why 4 player would not be back on black ops 2.

Just rephrasing for everyone. ;)

Yeah my point it would be stupid if they didn't bring it back I would be in depression.