Le epicness: Black ops 2

Heres the info I've gathered from the campaign and the zombies mode... I don't care much for multiplayer sorry...

Campaign... Woods is still alive at age 95 and terrorist have taken controle of the machines used to protect America. It's going o be epic with many futuristic weapons....

Zombies- multiple modes and possibly 8 player zombies... Idk I haven't confirmed this yet... If it is 8 player then I have good and bad news:

Good news: more characters, and more people to play with...

Bad news: more noobs to play with.... Harder to find good people to do Easter eggs.... Easter eggs will likely have more umbeileivibly complicated Easter eggs that need to be freaking leaded like a republic.... More lag...

On the other hand it might just be that 8 people is just a mode... Thated be nicer then forced 8 people... I also heard something about team matches wich I can also see...

Tell me your opinion....

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude if it has a MP engine it has host migration... excelente... then if some guy who is hosting get disconnect the game wont lose the record.

what happen to lot of people.

if it have a multiplayer engine dont necessary need 8 players to do the easter egg, and noone say that the eight players will play together can by 4x4, i really dont know how.

the 8 players could be only the survivor mode, or one mode that dont have easter egg... they said that will have modeS not one new mode, and not necessary they have to put 8 players to play every mode

The sight posted a picture of a woman holding a zombie head: this makes me think-

1: please tell me were not starting over with new characters I love the origional z-crew....

2: this might not even be a zombies chick, it might just be a girl holding a burned enemy skull for multiplayer/ campaign...

3: I do not want a women as a regular character in zombies... It sounds sexist I know... But think about it... How old would the jokes get? I can see it now: Tank: nice ti... I mean headshot! Nicolai: she is very pretty... Might make good 11th wife... Takeo: she has great honor... Richtofen/Sam ooh we can go and play with dolls and make up and what not! Richtofen(when he finally gets back in his body): I don't see why you all have to faun over this froline... Its so stupid...

One map is ok, but any more and it's going to slowly start to become more and more annoying....

it is actually supposed to be a cold war with china over rare earth elements, not against terrorists.

terrorists are a boring enemy.

So are communists... they're both overused... let us fight a monarchy dammit!

or the homeless...

That's actually already been done.

Okay, I took one look at the trailer and I thought it was a fake one. What is call of duty anyways? I thought it was about fighting the Germans during WW2. All I can say is if I don't get dismemberment in multiplayer I'm gonna be pissed.

Zombies is going to be pretty interesting though.

• 1 month later...

Okay, I took one look at the trailer and I thought it was a fake one. What is call of duty anyways? I thought it was about fighting the Germans during WW2. All I can say is if I don't get dismemberment in multiplayer I'm gonna be pissed.

Zombies is going to be pretty interesting though.

Well what can you expect, durring the time they had to create an idea of what this game would be trayarch knew 2 things: 1:Everyone was hyped over the mw3 futuristic setting, and 2:everyone loves cool guns, what they didn't know was that mw3's popularity sank like the titanic, so unable to fix their decision, they turned their head into making zombies and multiplayer amazing, (hopefully)

• 1 month later...

The sight posted a picture of a woman holding a zombie head: this makes me think-

1: please tell me were not starting over with new characters I love the origional z-crew....

2: this might not even be a zombies chick, it might just be a girl holding a burned enemy skull for multiplayer/ campaign...

3: I do not want a women as a regular character in zombies... It sounds sexist I know... But think about it... How old would the jokes get? I can see it now: Tank: nice ti... I mean headshot! Nicolai: she is very pretty... Might make good 11th wife... Takeo: she has great honor... Richtofen/Sam ooh we can go and play with dolls and make up and what not! Richtofen(when he finally gets back in his body): I don't see why you all have to faun over this froline... Its so stupid...

One map is ok, but any more and it's going to slowly start to become more and more annoying....

How is that any different from a constantly aggressive American, an insane doctor, a perpetually drunk Russian with lots of ex wives, and an honorable quiet Japanese man? I think a woman would be a good idea for mixing it up.

How is that any different from a constantly aggressive American, an insane doctor, a perpetually drunk Russian with lots of ex wives, and an honorable quiet Japanese man? I think a woman would be a good idea for mixing it up.

Read the whole thing...

I'm assuming that the 8 player co-op will only be incorporated with game modes such as 4 Z 4 and 8 player survival. I don't think they are going to take away the original 4 player survival. Actually I know for a fact they won't! There's an interview on Youtube with Mark Lamia and he pretty much confirms all of our concerns.