Zombies not in 2025

Hey guy's treyarch said in an article that the money the Rezurrection Map Pack Made covered enough to have the studio take zombies in a different direction apart from what happening in the story mode. This means zombies in black ops 2 could have the weapons from the first black ops and not have it in 2025. I think this is the direction they are going in. I doubt they would make zombies in 2025 I think its going to take place in its own maps, and have the guns from black ops 1.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they are. x3tedlWs1XY At 1:18 you can see the mystery box light behind the guy Tebowing. Theres a ruined building in the background emmiting smoke. also judging by the heavy armor that Mr. Tebows sporting I'd say it's the future with the game. YAY FUTURE WARFARE!!

And also how would it be the most expansive zombie edition ever if there were no futuristic toys?

Yes they are. x3tedlWs1XY At 1:18 you can see the mystery box light behind the guy Tebowing. Theres a ruined building in the background emmiting smoke. also judging by the heavy armor that Mr. Tebows sporting I'd say it's the future with the game. YAY FUTURE WARFARE!!

And also how would it be the most expansive zombie edition ever if there were no futuristic toys?

I think that's just the sun ;)

What if they draw from the original zombies story, but bend it too a whole new one from it kinda like BO and WaW where just pilot episodes to the storyline? Who knows?

He's also holding a commando

That's an M16...

You can tell by the tip of the barrel it's a commando lol.

You do know that you can change out the "tip", as you ignorantly called it, of the gun and replace it with almost any other "tip". Other things:

- The Commando is shorter.

- The stock compensator(what you called the "tip") the M16a4 is the the same as the Commando.

- The handguard on the gun is the stock M16 handguard, which isn't stock on any other weapon.

Have a nice day.

I think that's just the sun ;)

Yea he's right it's just a Lens flare :P .

Also the guy "Tebowinig" (lol) kinda looks like he could be Woods. Lol my eyes arn't to great so Idk.

Hey guy's treyarch said in an article that the money the Rezurrection Map Pack Made covered enough to have the studio take zombies in a different direction apart from what happening in the story mode. This means zombies in black ops 2 could have the weapons from the first black ops and not have it in 2025. I think this is the direction they are going in. I doubt they would make zombies in 2025 I think its going to take place in its own maps, and have the guns from black ops 1.

I seriously doubt they will have Black Ops 1 weapons, Black Ops 1 didn't have WaW weapons except for on the walls in the classic maps.

This might be old news, but in the old Rezurrection trailer with the scientists performing experiments on zombies in a lab, it looked pretty futuristic. Could these be the same people we come across throughout Black Ops II Zombies?

I'LL Rewive you man!!!You have the M16!!!

Treyarch said it's going to be their most abitious zombies yet... and they are going to integrate Cod Elite in whole new ways. Could it be plausible that an Elite Dlc could be some older guns? They could be implemented through multiplayer and in zombies (could be put into the box). I'm glad that it's possible that zombies could not be in 2025, I mean, there is way too much of a time gap between the story in BO and 2025.

Oh, how the hype builds! :D

That light looks like lense flare; it looks alot like the Soyuz 1 launch off in the distance near the beginning of Executive Order in BLOPS1. And if that was the Mystery box, it is a DAYUM long way away. I don't think they'd make zombie maps THAT big.

That's an M16...

You can tell by the tip of the barrel it's a commando lol.

Using some Photoshop skills and a screenshot from the trailer along with a screenshot of the Blops M16 and a picture of a real life M16 taken in smiliar lighting to the scene in the trailer, I can say that that's clearly not a Commando.

How the cuss is that light reflection. Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing? It's a bright purple light to the sky! And who said that guy was on the map? Don't be to critical in terms of demintions. I don't think were gonna put attacking zombies in the trailer for the game in general.

And keep in mind that were already back to the future in at least 2013 in C.O.T.D. and further in moon. Who knows? in terms of time, we may already be there.