Is there a connection between the teleporter and the pyramid

Ok so most of you have probably played moon and seen the pyramid directly underneath the teleporter.

"Ok so what?" You say.

Well the teleporter is double sided so it would be capable of teleporting the team and possessed samantha back to Earth for something.

So is my theory any good or is it batshit insane?

Edit: Shit this should have gone in the research center. My bad.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so most of you have probably played moon and seen the pyramid directly underneath the teleporter.

"Ok so what?" You say.

Well the teleporter is double sided so it would be capable of teleporting the team and possessed samantha back to Earth for something.

So is my theory any good or is it batshit insane?

Edit: Shit this should have gone in the research center. My bad.

HELLLLL NO. ive thought this for awhile too. better or equal question. why is the teleporter double sided

HELLLLL NO. ive thought this for awhile too. better or equal question. why is the teleporter double sided

It might be to channel the power emanating off of the pyramid because as you can see the pyramid does point straight up into the middle of it.

In short the pyramid sends up enough power out of the top to power the teleporter for spaaaaaace travel.

It might be to channel the power emanating off of the pyramid because as you can see the pyramid does point straight up into the middle of it.

In short the pyramid sends up enough power out of the top to power the teleporter for spaaaaaace travel.

god i hope not, but im pretty sure BOS2 will tell us what it does cause im sure thats how they get off the moon

The Vril pyramid, or MPD, found on Moon is a direct gateway to the Aether. While it does have the capability of both time travel and teleportation, it's much more powerful than a standard teleporter. It also has the ability to locate a person any where and teleport them to the Moon, among other things.

Richtofen first used the pyramid, on accident, to teleport to a jungle (presumably to Shangri La), and back to Der Riese. Afterwards, he begins using the pyramid to teleport his fellow 935 members and scientists to the Moon to build Griffin Station. Richtofen understood how to use the pyramid correctly.

However, the Americans lacked this knowledge. While they understood the capabilities of the Vril pyramid, using it correctly was a whole another story. They did eventually get the pyramid to work in their advantage, but only after redesigning a teleportation platform above the pyramid instead. Instead of teleporting with the pyramid directly, the power is transferred to the platform above the pyramid and then used to teleport.

The Americans also most likely didn't understand how the M.P.D worked and didn't know how to open it. So instead they used the pyramid as a power amplifier for the teleporter above.

The last paragraph and quote here is more a theory than fact, as none of us know for sure how and when the Americans discovered the base.

Hope this helps somewhat.

The Vril pyramid, or MPD, found on Moon is a direct gateway to the Aether. While it does have the capability of both time travel and teleportation, it's much more powerful than a standard teleporter. It also has the ability to locate a person any where and teleport them to the Moon, among other things.

Richtofen first used the pyramid, on accident, to teleport to a jungle (presumably to Shangri La), and back to Der Riese. Afterwards, he begins using the pyramid to teleport his fellow 935 members and scientists to the Moon to build Griffin Station. Richtofen understood how to use the pyramid correctly.

However, the Americans lacked this knowledge. While they understood the capabilities of the Vril pyramid, using it correctly was a whole another story. They did eventually get the pyramid to work in their advantage, but only after redesigning a teleportation platform above the pyramid instead. Instead of teleporting with the pyramid directly, the power is transferred to the platform above the pyramid and then used to teleport.

The Americans also most likely didn't understand how the M.P.D worked and didn't know how to open it. So instead they used the pyramid as a power amplifier for the teleporter above.

The last paragraph and quote here is more a theory than fact, as none of us know for sure how and when the Americans discovered the base.

Wopper of text. I was hoping they would use the hacker with the MPD to try and get Samantha back into her old body and it some how messed up the pyramid and caused them the MPD to teleport with them next time they used the teleporter.

Hope this helps somewhat.

The thought of transporting and time travel.

I think it is just manipulation of elements; I mean the MPD is not of Human creation and we technically didn't reanimate the zombies on purpose.

But we did create teleportation and time travel by accident.

In all respect I would hope Humanity will never discover time machines.

Why not?

Well if we could travel back in time that would be very bad considering humanity today and the effects would be disastrous; but that is impossible. If we could go into the future then we lots of people would travel to the future that might have disastrous effects to it. Who knows, we could have been on Earth billions of years ago and then used time travel because the Earth had lost it's resources and we needed nature to recover.

Also back to the plot, would it possible that the teleporter will once again save the day?