Alex Mason's Grandson?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like you guys are a tad bit behind.

It's David Mason, Alex Mason's son.

OK, given that Alex Mason was in his 20s/30s in Black Ops, his son was probably born in the 70s, to which, 50 or so years later in 2025, BOII time, David would be 50, graying hair, some wrinkles. 1. What 50 yr old fights a war 2. The character seen in the trailer has brown hair, looks 20/30, most likely being David's son, therefore proving the granfather relationship

OK, given that Alex Mason was in his 20s/30s in Black Ops, his son was probably born in the 70s, to which, 50 or so years later in 2025, BOII time, David would be 50, graying hair, some wrinkles. 1. What 50 yr old fights a war 2. The character seen in the trailer has brown hair, looks 20/30, most likely being David's son, therefore proving the granfather relationship

Alex Mason was 35 when Black Ops ended; 1968. I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that David Mason was his son and not his grandson; that is where we got the name David. We've yet to see an image of his face to discern just how old he may be. Reznov was 50 when he broke out of Vorkuta and he functioned at, if not above, the level of the younger men beside him. The character we saw in the trailer was Harper. David is Alex's son.

Alex Mason was 35 when Black Ops ended; 1968. I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that David Mason was his son and not his grandson; that is where we got the name David. We've yet to see an image of his face to discern just how old he may be. Reznov was 50 when he broke out of Vorkuta and he functioned at, if not above, the level of the younger men beside him. The character we saw in the trailer was Harper. David is Alex's son.

Yeah this video confirms your theory sorry bout that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&featu ... afe=active

and we do see him in the trailer at the end with the shotgun

Grandson... Or clone perhaps. Stranger things have happened.

If it turns out to be a clone, i probably won't buy it for a while as it would be too close to metal gear solid 4 for me, and metal gear solid is (in my opinion) the second greatest series out there. Im not saying metal gear solid was the first person to do what they did with their story, they just did it best.