Still Frames from Black Ops 2 Reveal Trailer 5-1-12

Here is some still images I've extracted from the 5/1/12 reveal trailer. I've pulled these images out because I thought they were particularly interesting.

Let's start digging into this stuff.

If I've missed anything you'd like to see, just let me know, and I'll add it to the pile.

Enjoy

- Mix

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Killer stuff as always my friend.

This deserves some brains here people. Not only was this up in a matter of hours, but you didn't skimp on any of the images. I have a feeling I'll be viewing this thread ALOT the next few days.

[brains]

EDIT: "you must spread reputation to other users" , what a surprise. :lol: . I'll get ya back soon man.

Okay, gabbehhh has a question (and it's probably really noobish but..)

Was the trailer an all campaign trailer?

Because the 10th image kind of looks like multiplayer, in a way.

Sorry if this has already been discussed somewhere >.

Although now that I look at it really closely it looks like it's just campaign because in the bottom left corner it says something about commanding all the squad to follow soo.. that would be more like campaign.. no?

I'm curious about Woods' tattoo that's only half shown. Whatever it is, it's hidden by his watch and cutoff. It's in a circle and the figure is fairly irregular, with lots of ridges and it kind of looks like a hand. Is it a symbol or representation of some kind of secretive club?

"115". Now I could of sworn I've seen that number somewhere....

gabbehhh":25g8k5yi]Okay, gabbehhh has a question (and it's probably really noobish but..)

Although now that I look at it really closely it looks like it's just campaign because in the bottom left corner it says something about commanding all the squad to follow soo.. that would be more like campaign.. no?

Good catch gabbehhh

Here's my understanding of it all....

The trailer shows the setting for the campaign. The multiplayer should have the same setting as the campaign. They always introduce campaign mode first.

The 10th image is the HUD from inside a flying vehicle. Possibly a command ship of some sort?

From the ways the devs have talked up the new campaign mode, I think we'll be able to control any drone, vehicle, or soldier on the battlefield we want.

gabbehhh":tz2nggpg]Okay, gabbehhh has a question (and it's probably really noobish but..)

Good catch gabbehhh

Here's my understanding of it all....

The trailer shows the setting for the campaign. The multiplayer should have the same setting as the campaign. They always introduce campaign mode first.

The 10th image is the HUD from inside a flying vehicle. Possibly a command ship of some sort?

From the ways the devs have talked up the new campaign mode, I think we'll be able to control any drone, vehicle, or soldier on the battlefield we want.

ohh, kind of like in World At War where we got to use those tanks? :O