ZOMBIES CONFIRMED BY MARK LAMIA

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I hadn't just given out my brains recently, I would give you some now.

This video made me take out my wallet and get my credit card ready for tomorrow, when pre-orders begin (I think)

I'm glad they are taking zombies to the next level. Perhaps a community for custom maps and sharing? 2 Years ago on the official Call of Duty forum I started a thread and got nearly 400 people to petition for a map creator in the game after Black Ops, maybe they've listened?

Or perhaps they have an entire separate campaign for zombies, or Zombies: Elite. The possibilities are endless.

If I hadn't just given out my brains recently, I would give you some now.

This video made me take out my wallet and get my credit card ready for tomorrow, when pre-orders begin (I think)

I'm glad they are taking zombies to the next level. Perhaps a community for custom maps and sharing? 2 Years ago on the official Call of Duty forum I started a thread and got nearly 400 people to petition for a map creator in the game after Black Ops, maybe they've listened?

Or perhaps they have an entire separate campaign for zombies, or Zombies: Elite. The possibilities are endless.

i would hold on the pre-orders and wait to see if a limited edition comes out

Totally going to preorder this :)

I was wondering if I should wait for a hardened edition of the game to pre order but idk if there will be one?

I read somewhere yesterday that there will be a normal, hardened and prestige addition but im not sure if that's confirmed.

Best news today was zombies, even without gameplay or features list, best news.

Also, Alpha your DARPA theory seems to be connecting with the Technology we will get to use.

The http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_G ... 7A_Pegasus seems to be an controllable vehicle in the game because you see "Pegasus kill" pop up after launching some kind of missile.

DARPA has developed a lot of drones and aerial combat vehicles many of them will likely be in Black Ops.

So he didnt actually take the credit. When we merged the topics, we saw both topics were done at the same time, literally! The system during the merge then put the post in order of when they were added. Sorry about the confusion but hope this helps a bit!

Alpha's right. He had a thread called Roll Call which, after the threads were merged, I assume it dissapeared. I've seen this situations occur many times in other websites, so I believe that Alpha had no real intentions of stealing the thread. The fact that the thread has Weezle's title and Alpha being the author is something I don't understand.