Zombies? What do you think?

Hey guys What do you think is going to happen IF they put zombies, Modern zombies would not be good IMO, I mean you might as well go play infected in MW3. So guys Lets Discuss! and yes I know it does not HAVE to be modern but think about how it would play out if it would.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be nothing like Infected in MW3, In infected the "zombies" throw stuff, and the Zombie AI is too stupid to actually think.

I think it would be pretty cool.

if the classic characters time travel to I don't know 2020 wouldn't they be VERY old? Old people VS. Rotting zombies?

It will be nothing like Infected in MW3, In infected the "zombies" throw stuff, and the Zombie AI is too stupid to actually think.

if the classic characters time travel to I don't know 2020 wouldn't they be VERY old? Old people VS. Rotting zombies?

why would time travel make them older? it would be instantaneous for them....

No i'm saying like they time travel back they would be younger, something I read off a post I think in this site

I know really... 90 year old people can't run.... or in this case pull triggers

Well most of the weapons will be from future so expect zombie killing in future.

Isn't this game going to be like 2015? or around that time?

The Team time traveled from 1945 to 1967 and they are still young?

Nope I think they got a little old, either that or the blood on there faces and torn up clothes really deceived me.

I know really... 90 year old people can't run.... or in this case pull triggers

if they time travel, they wouldn't be physically 90 years old, which is how they could possible be in kino and other cold war places without physically ageing.

Nope I think they got a little old, either that or the blood on there faces and torn up clothes really deceived me.

That is called killing mass hoards of zombies, they do slowly age like us but Time Travel would not effect it.