How many people are disappointed?

I am a little upset at the viral marketing so far. GKNova was absolutely amazing, but the

pics on Callofduty.com didn't really give us too much to work with in my opinion. I am sure there

is more to come in terms of that though.

In terms of the actual game, I don't think we have enought to judge it on yet.

Wait till the reveal trailer to see if they do any other type of Zombie Marketing, for all you know they do it after rather than before ;)

That is what's REALLY exciting me.

MO4R ZOMBEHZ

There is no doubt I am excited as all hell for this trailer coming today. I haven't even thought about zombies yet because I won't be able to withstand the PAINFUL WAIT :cry: for a trailer.

I can't even comprehend what it is they are going to do with MP yet. Heck, I can't even wait another two hours for the trailer! I know it will pay off in the end though. :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, all I'm going to say is to relax. Treyarch knows what they are doing.

THIS.

Like phxntxm (sorry, can't spell your name) said, you're judging this game off screenshots. We are still months and months away from Black Ops 2. We're only going to get a little sniff of what's to come tonight. At E3 we'll get our first taste.

If you want to say you're disappointed after you really see it in action, then by all means go ahead. But wait until we all have an idea what we're dealing with here. :)

-perfect

Im just glad that they are trying something new unlike infinty ward doing the same thing every time, treyarch seem to be the innovators in COD they made Zombies which was a huge hit as we all know, they tried a point system to unlock weapon attachment which i think was great but it was just executed wrong, and know this strike force thing and all these robots should really change the multi-player combat, this is why i get exited for treyarch's call of dutys there is always something different.