How many people are disappointed?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so if u get a picture, or something right you wont be able to put here because its leak? camon, its not leak, i give some work to get what i got... its not leak, was in the site, i just got it...

and the guy put the map where sould be the release, os something that he got from the site, that was there so everybody can see... thats not leak, leak is if someone that works in the company and send you some images, not something u have to work to get there

so if u get a picture, or something right you wont be able to put here because its leak? camon, its not leak, i give some work to get what i got... its not leak, was in the site, i just got it...

and the guy put the map where sould be the release, os something that he got from the site, that was there so everybody can see... thats not leak, leak is if someone that works in the company and send you some images, not something u have to work to get there

A leak is classified as something that the public wasn't supposed to see.

No one is supposed to see that video yet, so if you REALLY wanna post it, post it when it goes public.

i dont want to post the video, u dont work in treyarch or actvision do you? so u dont know what is or what is not to be in the public do you?

so how can you classified as leak info?

and if the want us to discuss about? you cant know that, the 'leaks', the classified site and other stuffs are giving the gamu a RUGE marketing and it may be what they want, us to get the info and discuss.

u dont know if they follow forums like this to get feedback from what they get ready untill now...

give a think, do you really think that a game ta BIG will 'leak' so many stuffs? CAMON DUDE...

i dont want to post the video, u dont work in treyarch or actvision do you? so u dont know what is or what is not to be in the public do you?

and if the want us to discuss about? you cant know that, the 'leaks', the classified site and other stuffs are giving the gamu a RUGE marketing and it may be what they want, us to get the info and discuss.

u dont know if they follow forums like this to get feedback from what they get ready untill now...

give a think, do you really think that a game ta BIG will 'leak' so many stuffs? CAMON DUDE...

If the whole entire country of America's IP's are blocked from visiting the site, and the video you posted is private, one can assume that they don't want us to see it.

End of story.

Drop it.

If the whole entire country of America's IP's are blocked form visiting the site, and the video you posted is private, one can assume that they don't want us to see it.

End of story.

Drop it.

you must be young, end of story... just cause you want?

what about that map that was posted? u are using mine case, and the other?

oh... what hell do what ever you guys want...

i have a life to live

If the whole entire country of America's IP's are blocked form visiting the site, and the video you posted is private, one can assume that they don't want us to see it.

End of story.

Drop it.

you must be young, end of story... just cause you want?

what about that map that was posted? u are using mine case, and the other?

oh... what hell do what ever you guys want...

i have a life to live

Okay.

Stop replying then and "LIVE YOUR LIFE".

I must be young? You must be new here.

:facepalm:

ANYwho, let's get back on subject...

I personally think it's pretty silly to get disappointed over something we know so little about. There should be no one disappointed yet.

Keep in mind it IS Black Ops 2, so the story from the first BO will continue in some way or another. Most likely through flashbacks like another member stated.

This is Treyarchs first real Modern Warfare type CoD (not counting Wii's Cod 4), people should have high hopes for this game, I know I sure do!

Bring it on Treyarch! We're ready!

ANYwho, let's get back on subject...

I personally think it's pretty silly to get disappointed over something we know so little about. There should be no one disappointed yet.

Keep in mind it IS Black Ops 2, so the story from the first BO will continue in some way or another. Most likely through flashbacks like another member stated.

This is Treyarchs first real Modern Warfare type CoD (not counting Wii's Cod 4), people should have high hopes for this game, I know I sure do!

Bring it on Treyarch! We're ready!

Many don't want yet another "Modern Warfare", also the I don't really see room for flash back except on some cut scenes as the game play is set in future. Also the story of Black Ops was pretty much unfinished and it could have been continued with another Cold War era game. But I still want more game play to see if its working out or not.

Multiplayer should need more room in the maps.

Dedicated servers are must, if there is not them then I won't buy it unless after release if I get it cheap.

Vehicles would be nice to have back in the MP also I can see the "one teaser image vehicle" being like tanks in W@W and UO.

I don't mean to be a buzz kill, but so far this game looks... sad.

I don't exactly see how it can be a sequel to Black Ops if it's in the future, but I can see how the vehicles and killstreaks fit in now.

It also sort of looks like MW3, so that's saddening. I DO have high hopes for Zombies, and if they don't include Zombies, so help me god...

Anyway.

Judging by the screenshots and leaks so far, are YOU disappointed?

Poll up.

(I hope they bring back wager matches and the "Money" system.)

It doesn't sound like MW3 at all, other than being set in the future.

Mw3 Was a world war. BO2 sounds like a Cold War. (Or even a Tepid War :lol: I'm sorry, I couldn't resist)

I don't mean to be a buzz kill, but so far this game looks... sad.

I don't exactly see how it can be a sequel to Black Ops if it's in the future, but I can see how the vehicles and killstreaks fit in now.

It also sort of looks like MW3, so that's saddening. I DO have high hopes for Zombies, and if they don't include Zombies, so help me god...

Anyway.

Judging by the screenshots and leaks so far, are YOU disappointed?

Poll up.

(I hope they bring back wager matches and the "Money" system.)

It doesn't sound like MW3 at all, other than being set in the future.

Mw3 Was a world war. BO2 sounds like a Cold War. (Or even a Tepid War :lol: I'm sorry, I couldn't resist)

I never said it SOUNDED like MW3, but graphically it looks like MW3.

I was hoping for a new engine...

I find it sad people are judging the game and the reveal trailer isn't even out yet... PLEASE dont judge a game before you see the content of that game. EVERYONE said Black Ops was going to suck then the reveal trailer came out and everyone loved it.

I'm really looking forward to it. I wasn't necessarily after a future game, nor am I disappointed that it isn't set in the 70s Cold War. I'm just really looking forward to whatever Treyarch offer us. Personally, I think it'll be as much of a sequel to Black Ops 1 as that game was to WaW. Multiple references and maybe a flashback mission. I mean, Reznov followed over from WW2 to the Cold War. Who knows... Mason may come over from Cold War to Near Future.

I am a little upset at the viral marketing so far. GKNova was absolutely amazing, but the

pics on Callofduty.com didn't really give us too much to work with in my opinion. I am sure there

is more to come in terms of that though.

In terms of the actual game, I don't think we have enought to judge it on yet.

I am a little upset at the viral marketing so far. GKNova was absolutely amazing, but the

pics on Callofduty.com didn't really give us too much to work with in my opinion. I am sure there

Wait till the reveal trailer to see if they do any other type of Zombie Marketing, for all you know they do it after rather than before ;)

Wait till the reveal trailer to see if they do any other type of Zombie Marketing, for all you know they do it after rather than before ;)

That is what's REALLY exciting me.

MO4R ZOMBEHZ

From what i've seen, it is something refreshing. Knowing Treyarch, they will make this game something we've never seen before from Call of Duty. I am even more hyped for this than i was for Black ops! :lol: Treyarch all the way ;)