How many people are disappointed?

I don't mean to be a buzz kill, but so far this game looks... sad.

I don't exactly see how it can be a sequel to Black Ops if it's in the future, but I can see how the vehicles and killstreaks fit in now.

It also sort of looks like MW3, so that's saddening. I DO have high hopes for Zombies, and if they don't include Zombies, so help me god...

Anyway.

Judging by the screenshots and leaks so far, are YOU disappointed?

Poll up.

(I hope they bring back wager matches and the "Money" system.)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm terribley disappointed. 3arc have put themselves behind the preverbal eight-ball.. I was hoping for like the Intel from blops 1 suggested; Hudson, Weaver and Mason had been black listed and a MI6 operative was sent to find them.

With all the modern combat games coming out, I would of though 3arc would of been the ones to go the against what everyone is doing and set their game in the past; not jump on the band-wagon.

Zombies is going to be interesting, not interesting for the story (Which is interesting) and how the weapons are going to play; as well as power ups like the death machine....

so long story short, Not happy

I'm terribley disappointed. 3arc have put themselves behind the preverbal eight-ball.. I was hoping for like the Intel from blops 1 suggested; Hudson, Weaver and Mason had been black listed and a MI6 operative was sent to find them.

With all the modern combat games coming out, I would of though 3arc would of been the ones to go the against what everyone is doing and set their game in the past; not jump on the band-wagon.

Zombies is going to be interesting, not interesting for the story (Which is interesting) and how the weapons are going to play; as well as power ups like the death machine....

so long story short, Not happy

Who knows,

maybe we'll be doing a flashback type system.

Not only have we not seen a trailer yet, but we haven't got any information on it really. A few pictures here and there, but almost nothing else.

To anyone who is already disappointed, what did you want them to do? Do ANOTHER WWII game? ANOTHER game against Russia(though it may be...who knows)? There's only so much you can do without it being a sucky game.

Treyarch isn't IW. This is a completely different game. They will make it very different. We'll see what happens. Until more information is released and people have actually played it, I will be optimistic that this could be the CoD that makes me buy another. If it doesn't have zombies, I don't plan on getting it anyway. But maybe this one can change my mind about the next IW game(don't plan on getting it).

• Moderators

It is interesting,not really disapointing.

The campaign will be good,no doubt.

I don't expect anything from the mp,because it has been bad since cod2.

And honestly I can not see Treyarch messing zombies up.

No,I'm not. :)

I was disappointed when they revealed the quadrotor and I realized it would be a futuristic game. (I know some of you were debating that but remember, Treyarch's clue are always intricate while at the same time simple). Looking at the photos I'm definitely intrigued. Especially what they'll do with futuristic zombies. But the MP part while I'm definitely looking forward to it I'm not looking forward to all the nooby crap they'll put it especially with futuristic stuff that they can just make up and all the kiddies camping for their KD.

Well the site did say some things. Im not gonna say anything leaked, but a quick google search or going to Charlie Intel can tell you about how it works as being a sequel to Black Ops.

And a big hooray to Treyarch putting two middle fingers up to realism! WOOHOO F*CK HISTORICAL THINGS AND THE PRESENT TIMES, GOOOOOO FUTURE!!!! #Tacitus

Has the chance to be the next CoD4 when it comes to multiplayer. No one has explored LA so I am AMPED.

The story will be off the chain cause its 3arc.

And Zombies will be Zombies.

It's funny you mention LA and CoD4 in the same sentence...

Chinatown (a mappack map in CoD4) was in LA...

Heh.

dude i posted a link to the reveal trailer that i got from the leaked site in reply and they deleted the topic

9. NO LEAKED INFORMATION: Under no circumstances should you post leaked information on CoDz,(Pictures/Articles/Videos/Links). Doing so will result in the Topic/Post being deleted & warnings being issued, repeat offenders will be banned, then onto Permanent banning. This is for your own good as others have lost their youtube channels & such due to copy right infringements. If in doubt DO NOT POST IT, you have been warned.

Read the Code Of Conduct in my signature for more info.

NO LEAKED INFORMATION.