Black Ops 2 Official site & Trailer Discussion!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to get worried.....zombies is usually set in the time period of the campaign.......

Worried? Why?! New technologies from the future sounds awesome in zombies and would give it a quite flexible storyline as well.

Idk...They might reach too much...look at some of the stuff they came up with already....

I don't think zombies is ready for the future.

I HOPE Treyarch knows what they are doing here......I hope

I'm starting to get worried.....zombies is usually set in the time period of the campaign.......

Worried? Why?! New technologies from the future sounds awesome in zombies and would give it a quite flexible storyline as well.

Idk...They might reach too much...look at some of the stuff they came up with already....

I trust them. I thought Black Ops was gonna be bad but it was a good 7.5/10

Want to talk about the future?

How about a moon base?

How about teleportation?

How about elemental weapons?

Zombies IS the future. They bring futuristic concepts. The year won't change a THING.

Classis.

One game: "They aren't changing the game enough, give us something new!"

Then: "Oh my god WTF they changed it too much! This isn't even COD!"

I love call of duty, but the community sucks. No point in whining considering they can't change it now! Deal with it. Just because it isn't the textbook, straight forward call of duty we're used doesn't mean this trailer doesn't look epic!

I don't know what you guys are all on about, but I think it looks great. I definitely can not wait to see more.

Yeah I changed my opinion. I officially got sucked into this again -_-

But guys, go to 1:21

Teddy Bear type laugh?

It just sounds like sound editing to me, but I could be wrong.

There is still more to come because #DavidVonderhaar said we are going to get more on the TV version. Also get it trending so he can tell us something he is not supposed to. :shock:

I don't think that this would be considered LEAKED because the trailer is out, so tell me if I am wrong.

I found a few things in the trailer...I will update this as I see them.

First, A new character - Wonder who this could possibly be? As he shows up TWICE

Also, A new killstreak possibly.

You may or may not be able to see it down at the bottom...

It says "3-47 PEGASUS KILL 55"

Guessing this is a killstreak, basicly a new AC-130 and the 55 is probably XP, maybe they are going back to the 10 XP per kill type system, I don't know.

Tell me what you find and what you think.

Classis.

One game: "They aren't changing the game enough, give us something new!"

Then: "Oh my god WTF they changed it too much! This isn't even COD!"

I love call of duty, but the community sucks. No point in whining considering they can't change it now! Deal with it. Just because it isn't the textbook, straight forward call of duty we're used doesn't mean this trailer doesn't look epic!

agree, BUT look the map, cars, is the same from MW3 and mw3 > mw2 > mw1 this is really bad =/ look the containers, exacly like at MW1 o0

and why the year is 2025? because battlefield future warfare is 2023 and maybe will have the 2024. so the 3arc add 1 year for never be behind kkk