Black Ops 2 TRAILER Release Times [UPDATED]

This thread will confirm the exact times the trailer will go live in your time zone.

PLEASE NOTE: Trailer leaks are quite common before the release of the official trailer, TRAILER LEAKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED ON THIS FORUM, IF YOU POST A LINK OR A SCREENSHOT TO OR FROM A LEAKED TRAILER YOU WILL BE WARNED, IF LEAKS CONTINUE, YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM CODZ.

The trailer will be linked on CoDz when it is officially released, before then, no trailer details should be on the forum, moderators and dwellers will be on high guard tomorrow, so CoDz should hopefully be spoiler free so everyone can enjoy the trailer.

Anyway, here's the times

PDT - 7:30pm

EDT - 10:30pm

BST - 2:30Am

Online Times

PDT - 5PM

EDT - 8PM

BST - 1AM

If your time zone isn't here, I'm sorry, but it should be easy to figure out with a quick google using one of the times above and your time zone to convert.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DURGEN I did a dumb. Anywho, on to the edit of my post...

There is PST and PDT. Only PDT is relevant ATM. PST doesnt matter right now. All the "*ST" times dont matter (Unless it is Winter at the time zone in question.) All the US times should be *DT times (PDT, MDT, CDT, EDT)

I don't live in the US, I just asked covy and other people for common US time zones, will fix now. :)

Maybe the last piece is the last Classified becoming unlocked. I can assume that a lot of those Classifieds will be opening up tomorrow.

Well it does say that the last piece is the trailer right there in that facebook post. :lol:

If they all open tomorrow ... the site will crash. :P