What I want to see in zombies next.

Ive read so many good threads out there about the future of zombies and awesome ideas that you all have. Its made me think of what I want in Black Ops 2.

1. Bring back some WaW style easter eggs. Don’t get me wrong I love the side missions Black Ops brought us. But I was sorta disappointed when there wasn’t notes, chalkboards, pictures, etc all over the maps in Black Ops.

2. Back to the basics. One thing that Black Ops didn’t really deleiver on was the dark eerie feeling you had in WaW.

3. At least one extremely hard map. Im talking about Nacht Der Untoten style. I would like to see it bigger. But NO PERKS! As a avid zombie players I sometimes get bored at walking past zombies with Jugg and knowing I wont fall down.

4. Less gameplay lag. Im not talking internet connection. On rounds 25+ there is so much going on that your game cant seem to handle it. And your basically freezing every 2 sec.

5. Elite for zombies. I want to see how many shots I take how many times I buy perks and everything in between.

6. More maps. Don’t let them all unlock when you start up the game. Lock maps until you finish the side mission. Or if you get to rd 50.

There are many more ideas but those are the only ones I feel are important.

Thanks for reading! :D

xCrazyGuy92x

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely agree on almost everything here, the only problem is the more maps situation. I agree that there should be more maps on-disc, like, say, 3 or 4 maps (Excluding something like Dead Ops, that just isn't zombies.), but the thing with not having them unlocked is a bit tricky. You see, most people that play zombies suck. I mean people that can only achieve round 7 or below. So making it so that only the pros that can do the easter eggs or get to round 50 can unlock the maps, that is basically Treyarch putting two middle fingers up to the suckier players. Hell, I can't even reach round 50. Just because YOU can do something, doesnt mean a million others can. I like that idea, I like the idea of having to unlock stuff. But, face it, its not gonna happen. When you look at the broader image, you can see the complications. Its like locking a multiplayer map until someone reaches max prestige. It's just not fair.

I definitely agree on almost everything here, the only problem is the more maps situation. I agree that there should be more maps on-disc, like, say, 3 or 4 maps (Excluding something like Dead Ops, that just isn't zombies.), but the thing with not having them unlocked is a bit tricky. You see, most people that play zombies suck. I mean people that can only achieve round 7 or below. So making it so that only the pros that can do the easter eggs or get to round 50 can unlock the maps, that is basically Treyarch putting two middle fingers up to the suckier players. Hell, I can't even reach round 50. Just because YOU can do something, doesnt mean a million others can. I like that idea, I like the idea of having to unlock stuff. But, face it, its not gonna happen. When you look at the broader image, you can see the complications. Its like locking a multiplayer map until someone reaches max prestige. It's just not fair.

I understand what your saying. But i guess i forgot to add that the map would unlock to all after so much time has gone by. Just like the only way to unlock nazi zombies in WaW for a while was beating the SP

I understand what your saying. But i guess i forgot to add that the map would unlock to all after so much time has gone by. Just like the only way to unlock nazi zombies in WaW for a while was beating the SP

Ah, I see now. That would make more sense. I would say probably like a month after release, the first map would unlock, and then the second, so on and so forth, unless you have completed the required challenges. This would actually enable the players with less skill to immerse themselves in the maps, and develop strategies, and get better. And then, when they are done, they have another map to play. I think this would def be a good thing, but still, it unfortunately has a low likelyhood of actually happening. It IS a very good idea though.