Pistol on the BO2 poster.

I dont know if anyone ha smentioned this but I think I know what pistol this is:

http://www.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/large_lightbox/hash/1335672173_cod-blackops-2-poster.jpg

Just a minute or so ago, I was on GRFS messing around in the Firing range and then I realized when switching to my sidearm it looked familiar. I think it is KARD by Kriss. The one on the CoD poster looks very similar to the one in GRFS. although a quick google search and it doesnt.

The main similarities are the ending of the barrel. just a little comes out of the manin body of the gun, also theres a little sticky out bit, which I assume is some sort of screw, just after the trigger guard. Not only that but the grill on top and bottom of the pistol is on both the poster and GRFS game.

I think I am right. I however cannot obtain any pictures of the GRFS version, this one is the best version of closeness to the CoD version.

This is the best I've found so far. notice the same stockyness and protruding screw, and barrel.

So does this confirm it will be some form of modern/future warfare?

I will try to find a GRFS pic as well, because that has the grill on top and bottom.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry to say but it is in no way GRFS Kard. Look at the trigger guard of the pistol in the picture. It is not surrounded by the body of the gun like the kard. It is more likely either Walther PPQ with accessory rails or another gun I can't find said in the main thread:

Walther PPQ plain

accessory rails

the 2 of them together

TheBG out

I can see how you would deny the KARD, but I do feel it looks more similar than the others, It has both the top and bottom rail, plus the protruding barrel is more substantial than the other two suggested, as well as the screw just next to the end of the trigger guard.

Granted the trigger guard is completely diffent plus the design is very plain on the KARD compared to the poster.

Maybe becuase its not a "real" gun that we could be dealing with.

Im gonna keep looking though, thanks for the input.

I can see how you would deny the KARD, but I do feel it looks more similar than the others, It has both the top and bottom rail, plus the protruding barrel is more substantial than the other two suggested, as well as the screw just next to the end of the trigger guard.

Granted the trigger guard is completely diffent plus the design is very plain on the KARD compared to the poster.

Maybe becuase its not a "real" gun that we could be dealing with.

Im gonna keep looking though, thanks for the input.

The KARD is way to thick to be the picture in the image.

Very true the KARD is thicker than what is on the poster the most resemblance gun is the HK45

Then again if we are dealing with a future game then it probably is just a fictional gun.

That's assuming we're dealing with the future, which still isn't confirmed.